Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

soooo adorable!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
raquell<3

PostSubject: soooo adorable!!   Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:20 pm

OMG cutest kid ever!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:54 pm

yea just steal my icon and my it a picture!!!
lol jk. i knoooo he was so CUTE

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Awwww he's so cute. He reminds me of a friend of mine's son, Devin. So cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:31 pm

aw maybe he will grow up to look like leo?

I told my younger brother that this picture was a baby picture of him and he actually thought it was him! But i told him i lied and it wasn't lol

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:12 pm

^^HAAHA ! awwwwz tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah maybe he will. He's already a little heartbreaker at the tender age of 3. He apparently kissed his 2 year old friend Giana the other day and when they parted he wiped off his mouth and was like "Yuck!" and then she poured out his bubbles and he cried. Breaks my heart when he cries.

lol. I never had a little brother to do that to but I have a nephew that's nine named Alex and when he was younger I used to tell him that the movie The Little Mermaid was made about me and he would believe me. I would tell him "I was a mermaid before but I decided it was more fun on land." I'm a redhead so that's probably the only real reason why he did. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:32 pm

haha he kissed her, and then said yuck? sounds like a very mature, intelligent, 3 year old.

lucky, i hate having little brothers, do you have any other siblings? haha i love the little mermaid, shes so pretty, even though shes a cartoon but who cares! lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:32 pm

lol yea hes sooooo cute. i love him to death. he decided after she poured out his bubbles that he was going to talk to me instead.
yea im the youngest. i have an older brother and an older sister. today it was funny. im not sure what came over me maybe just having a birthday and the ultimate power to boss my siblings around but i pressed a swiss cake roll into my brothers cheek. Very Happy it was really funny and me and his girlfriend were laughin the whole time. only on my bday would i get away with that cuz any other day and he would have beat the shit out of me. lol. tomorrow i may get payed back for that. he woke me up at midnight last night to sing me happy bday and he played the song on piano guitar saxophone and trumpet. i never want to hear that song again. EVER. haha

yea i loved that movie. it came out before i was born so that should have been a clue to my nephew cuz he knows how old i am but o well. i always wanted to be her. lol. not now though. that would be weird. jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:37 pm

you lucky, i would rather have older siblings. they seem more loving. like my brothers would never wake me up to sing happy birthday! they only wake me up when i don't want to be waken!!!

it wouldn't be that weird if you wanted to be like her... lol maybe if would. but there is this waitress at my dads restaurant who is in her 30s and LOVES disney princess movies. we gave her live 20 of them. its very strange...

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm

how many siblings do they have? r u the oldest then? being the youngest has its advantages but it also has its drawbacks too. i just cant think of any of them right now. lol.

yea i dont go around like a disney princess and i only watch them if my lil cousin does. or if i want to torture my nephew. i never had a lil brother so i treat him like one in that i annoy him as much as i can Very Happy he knows i love him though. i took him to target recently and made him go through the lil girls toy eisle and he hated that. lol. he ran through it really fast. he wakes me up all the time too. its really annoying i no but i just try to deal with it lol

does she like go the movies word for word? thats when i would be a bit worried. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:18 pm

i have 2 younger brothers. i hate it. but being the oldest means i can do more, but i also get in trouble for things that they do.

when i babysit my neighbors, its a boy and a girl, so like watching a movie is soo difficult. so we watch half of a princess movie, then half of a dinosaurs movie. FUN!

ummm i don't know. she just likes watching them. she is a princess, he dad gives her a lot of money and she 30 something. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:41 pm

lol wow really. yea i made my nephew watch peter pan one time and he can never pay attention long and i was like what part did u like and he was like "um..the end. definitely that part." lol. i have to babysit him a lot. every time i would babysit some lil kids they would always ending up wanting to marry me. the boys were always like "ur pretty" and they would try to give me their toys and it always creeped me out. lol. i was like wow im rocking 4 year olds' worlds. fantastic. i like it better when guys my age are saying it.

i went to tennessee not too long ago to visit cuz i was born there and we try to go back every now and then and this guy was looking at me and i wasnt really paying attention until he ran into the sign that tells u were different shops are in the mall. it was kinda funny but i made sure i didnt laugh and i didnt look cuz i didnt want to embarrass him. it was really loud though. all these other people started looking at him and i think he walked off. i didnt look in that direction like i said cuz i didnt want to embarrass him.

really she gets like an allowance and shes in her 30s? no wonder she thinks shes a princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:37 pm

AHAH!!! i think the GIRL i babysit has a crush on my! lol. she like wants me to give her a good night kiss and out her pjs on even though she like 5 or something. lol jk she hopefully doesn't have a crush on me!

omg for some reason no guys my age like me!! like a 15 year old keeps asking me out, then this 16 year old told me that he liked me and wanted to "tap that". lol my mom wouldn't allow that! lol

haha no her dad just buys her all kinds of crap. her dad came to my house to buy stuff for her. (my mom sells furniture)

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:24 pm

ok i dont think ive ever had little girls have crushes on me. lol. im glad for that. a lot of little boys would like wait for me to come in and pull down there pants and i was like "um...k pull up ur pants and go to sleep now ok?" u really cant get payed enough as a babysitter. lol.

yea stay away from boys that make it clear that they want to "tap that" lol. i went through the same thing when i was 13 and this guy was 17. hes like "how about we go out and fuck" and i was like "how about u go and fuck off". he had bothered me a lot before that like trying to touch me and stuff and i was like "no thanks". basic rule is u have to worry about the guys with the nice smiles, pretty eyes, and always the good singers. lol. theyll tell u anything to get in ur pants.

before i read the part about ur mom selling furniture i was like ppl come to ur house to buy furniture? ive had ppl come by and steal some of our furniture outside our house (like a bench in our garden) but never door-to-door "hey u have a couch u dont want? ill give u 200 bucks for it." lol. that would be kinda funny though. lol. except of course if u did something like that and then ur parents came home and were like "wheres the couch?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:14 pm

haha well little girls like attention. i know they don't have crushes on my... i had to give one of them a bath! lol

well no one has told me that they wanted to do me... the guy who told me he wanted to tap that i think was joking, but he liked me so idk if he was joking, you can never tell over aim! haha yes, thats why i try to go for the nerds! lol. my ex had blue eyes and a nice smile, BUT WAS A BITCH!!! i chould say so many things about him but im just going to stop myself. lol

my mommy doesn't usually sell furniture at her house, she sells it at this mall, but she has friends come to her house to look at it. lol weird job, i hate it cos she makes me carry her furniture!!! haha we have had like 3 bikes at one time stolen, that way pretty sweet. but no one wants to steal benches! lol
haha and my mom pays me if i take pictures of her furniture and put them on craigslist! lol my mom has no idea how to turn the friken computer on.

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:19 am

haha. he was probly like im serious about the 'tapping that' thing unless of course u dont want to. then im totally joking. lol. the guys at my middle school that liked me always followed me around. like lunch time would come and i would go get my food and then sit down and the guy would be strategically placed so he could look at me all during lunch and it was even worse cuz i had classes with him and the teacher would yell at him to pay attention.

lol. i no like the ppl that took our stuff were some redneck fat guys and i was like ok how are u going to fit on that?! lol. it was late at night and not really worth the trouble anyway when they took it. we have kids in our neighborhood that steal our trash cans and we did tell them to stop cuz they were going to put them in the lake so the kids got mad and brought a pack of matches and were trying to burn our lawn up in the middle of the summer. its not enough in florida but it was extremely dry then. thankfully my neighbor saw them and told us. that was scary though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:43 pm

he didn't tell it to me, he told someone else or w.e, i barley knew him so it was no big deal. Ya middle school boys are so weird, thats why i always like the older guys. One guy is always touching me! and if i tell him to stop he will get mad at me! please, i should be mad at him

haha ya redneck guys always scare me, fat ones it even worse. haha did you really say that to them???

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soooo adorable!!   

Back to top Go down

soooo adorable!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1