Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hi everyone I'm Melissa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:18 pm

As I said my name is Melissa and I live in Florida. I'm going to be 18 years old tomorrow. I've been waiting for this day since I was probably 15. I was always one of those girls that really wanted to grow up quickly even though my parents wished I would stay little forever. I feel bad though because my parents feel awful that they couldn't buy me a birthday gift because we fell on hard times recently. It never once bothered me and I love them for caring so much but I think that the hard times gives me strength and I hope that one day I can take care of them the way they took care of me.

I've been a HUGE leo fan since I saw Titanic in 97 when I was only 7 years old. The first time I saw him I thought he was absolutely gorgeous and I still do but now I care more about his acting ability than just his pretty face. lol.

I just wanted to say hey to everyone here and I think that this is a really good site. It's nice to be on a site where there aren't people saying rude comments about someone they don't know purely out of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Hey Melissa I'm Bailey, I remember talking to you a little on IMDB. Early Happy Birthday! Thanks cool. I can't wait till my 16th birthday, i get a car -- probably not because i couldn't afford one ever. lol You seem like a really nice caring person.

I am actually a NEW leo fan of only a couple months. But ive already seen half of his movies and totally in love!

Thanks! And ya, i love these forum type websites because everyone is so nice. Ones like IMDB, people are so rude and mean i hate it.

Thanks for joining!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:47 pm

hey melissa! im raquel & welcome to the forum Very Happy

i was a fan of leo since the titanic also and i was only five..HAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 pm

Aww you guys are so nice. Thanks for your warm welcomes and for the happy birthday. It means a lot to me. Don't worry about the car thing, Bailey. I can't afford one either. My dad told me I can have his car but that car doesn't run well and frankly it scares me. affraid I don't want to drive that thing ever again. lol.

Hey Raquel! That's my brother's girlfriend's name as well. She a nice person and you seem to be too. I hope to get to know you all better since we all seem to love leo. lol. I remember when Titanic came out I absolutely hated Kate Winslet for being with leo but I don't think that now. I understand better that it was just a role. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:39 pm

haha i think my neighbor said that i can have his crappy car when im 16. lol

haha i still get mad at actresses even though i know its just a role. It just because they are so passionate and blahh idk them together make me mad lol, and there going to be in another movie together. but w.e i will get over it =[

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:14 pm

lol ya like i told bailey b-4 i was only 5 when i watched that movie and i actually thought jack and rose were real people i was calling leo jack for about 5 years after..i eventually found out his name was leo and he was an actor..it broke my little heart to noe that jack wasnt real..i was way more upset then when i found out santa wasnt real HAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:35 pm

AHAHAHAH! lmao. when i found out that santa wasn't real like a part of me just left. there was no happiness left in my life =[ haha anyway... ya i sooo want to marry JACK urggg i wish he was real!!!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:44 pm

omg if jack was real i would hunt him down..HAHA! or i would go on the titanic and meet him befor rose so we could fall in love instead of them.. and i would share that door with him unlike someone who made him hang off the side and freeze 2-death..cough cough ROSE cough cough..LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:09 pm

haha nooooo i would beat you to him!!!! oh ya i would like have him get on top of me or something LOL. but what i little bitch! haha i was sooo mad at her!!!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:48 pm

i noe she hogged the entire door seriously she says she loved him but she just let him die.. i wouldnt have gotten on the door if we bith couldnt go on..thats would be soo unfair she lives and he dies..dumb rose Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:48 pm

OMG! and know that i think about it, everyone could have actually lived if rose wasn't stupid!

rose could have gotten on the boat and lived, then jack would have stayed on the ship, it would sink, he would get on the door. and BAM! they both would live a happy life together.

holy shit im pissed. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:14 pm

lol. id beat both of you. id find him before he gets on the ship so he never has to get on the door or meet rose or either of u. jk.

u no if u ever meet him and hes interested u could just role play and be like ok im going to call u jack and u can call me whatever u like i dont even care. lol. i would do that too. Razz

u girls are seriously hilarious.

oh and i found out santa wasnt real when i was sleeping in the hall of our old house when we lived in tn and my parents were wrapping our gifts on xmas eve and taking them out of toysrus bags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:36 pm

haha you wish. omg we could make a show out of this, you know like the amazing race? but like the amazing race to get on the ship where jack dawson is! lol i would win cos im really fast =]

yess i try. lol my mom thinks i should be a comedian but i want to be an actress! but if that doesn't work out it would be cool to be a comedian.

haha, parent are so bad at hiding things! i can't remember how i found out, i tihnk it just happened, idk maybe someone told me? i just don't remember!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:33 am

that would be a funny show. the theme song for the show could be like the frey's "how to save a life" lol.

lol ppl always tell me to be things i dont think im good at. my dad says i should be an actress, my mom says a writer, and my cuz says a singer. i dont think im good at any of those but who knows. i could be a triple threat. lol.

yea my parents would always say "um dont go in the closet ok? ur xmas gifts are in there" so my brother and i would be like "o ok mom" and once she left we'd go see what we got and then act surprised on xmas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:30 pm

when i found out santa wasnt real i was kinda sad.. but when i found out jack wasnt real i was balling my eyes out..it was a sad time for me..LOL!

"the theme song for the show could be like the frey's "how to save a life" lol." haha thats a good idea..but yu girls noe i will get ti him first and we'll fall in love! I love you

i love this forum..so much fun talking 2 yu guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:36 pm

i no i was so sad when i found out either one of the two werent real. my nephew just found out last xmas and he was bummed. not about jack of course but santa. my nephew doesnt like leo cuz he knows i do. lol.

lol. may the best woman win. that will be me of course Razz id go anywhere to be with leo. lol

aw its fun talking to u too. its always nice talking to wonderful ppl from all over the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:43 pm

yaa its great cuz if it wasnt for this forum..and bailey for making it of course Very Happy ..we prolly would have neva met each other Shocked

i swear i would wear my best cloths and run to jack and be like " you dont noe me but we are going to fall in love I love you " HAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:43 pm

yea i no im really glad i met u and bailey both cuz ur both so sweet and funny.

lol. i swear we're all working for a restraining order from this young man. lol. like bailey said though it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:38 pm

yaa its sooo worth it!!..like look at him hes like THE perfect man I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Haha and I'm glad you joined melissa!!!

I wouldn't be supeised if he got a restraining order for us because of his site! LOl but he couldn't do that

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:03 pm

so am i! Very Happy

lol i dont think he'd be that upset. there are sites with ppl that say worse things. he'd probly find it funny. at least we havent started looking for his address and said ok lets go meet him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:12 pm

yaaa were not doing any harm were just expressing our love for leo <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:00 am

yea exactly. but i think i'd die of embarrassment if he ever saw any of the things i said. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:05 pm

but he has know idea who we are so it wouldn't be THAT embarrassing, and i doubt he has time to look himself up on the internet, but if i were famous i totally would. lol

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:18 pm

i noe id secretly view this board to see what people were saying about me!!..HAHA that would be sooo much fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone I'm Melissa   

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone I'm Melissa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next