Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

aww cutest smile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
b.
Admin

PostSubject: aww cutest smile   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:02 pm

oh m gee. like is that the cutest smile EVER or what???

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm

its cute lil looks like that that tell u he's a real person and not just pretending to be a nice guy. i like that his teeth kind look like bunny teeth there since u can only see the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:48 pm

awwwww he does look like a bunny! i think this has to be one of my favorite leo pictures i have seen so far. can anyone prove me wrong???

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:51 pm

no i think ur right. it is THE cutest. i could just kiss him...and then he would get a restraining order. jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:53 pm

i love it sooo much i think im going to make it my desktop background. lol my brothers hate when i do that. but oh well.
haha but i would kiss him even if that meant he was going to get a restraining order again me!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:05 pm

yea i no right?! its like oh well that was so worth it. i guess ur brothers arent fans? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:21 pm

no they hate him. except my little brother. he watched titanic with me and i swear he was sniffling at the end *he said his nose was stuff up* yea right. he was about to cry!!!! thhen i tried to get him to watch the aviator and he said no =[

but my other brother like hates him. i put a leo background, and he changes it to dinosaurs biting off each others head!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:23 pm

awwwz.. ya my brother hates him to.. mostly cuz i love him but w.e Rolling Eyes
but he does admit that he thinks hes a good actor.. lol who doesnt already noe that Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:27 pm

haha. duh why does he even need to say it??? lol except for the fact that he hasn't won an oscar!!!!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:32 pm

OMG.. you dont even know how much that bothers me that he hasnt won an oscar..well actually yu prolly do know cuz i brought it up on the greg site and here LOL!..but a girls gotta rant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:59 pm

haha i know. but he has movies yet to come. i bet there going to be good of course. and if he DOESN'T win, then fuck it, the oscars can kiss both sides of my ass.

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:27 pm

lol. the oscars are just a popularity contest anyway. they think hes too young or some shit ive heard. its not like hes 10 but come on does he need to be like on his death bed to win an oscar?! lets go steal some old persons oscar and send it to leo. like judy dench. she got one for being in shakespeare in love for six minutes! tell me thats not bullshit!

dinosaurs biting off each others heads? i def like the idea of leo better. lol. i remember when titanic came out i thot that he really died like he did in titanic. for some reason i couldnt destinguish the difference. anyway i looked him up and saw he was really alive. im so glad too. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:29 pm

i don't know. how decided the ocsars anyway??? i hate stupid critics!!! there retarded as something bad. i really hope that he will just have an amazing movie sometime in the future and win. But what is more amazing then the titanic and the aviator??? they were both ocsar worthy, and all of his other movies were amazing. except for iron mask. hate that one!!!

haha i told my mom the the dinosaur picture wasn't appropriate so he can't mess with the background anymore! muhaha.

Every time i watch it, i almost cried at the first five minutes cos i know he going to die in 4 hours. lol then when it gets down to the last couple of minutes i totally break down. and i NEVER cry during movies. only titanic and brokeback mountain have made me cry.

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:58 pm

im not really sure who or how. they probly just pull names out of a hat and are like ok ur gonna win this year. thats how we decide things in this house. jk. yea i no i love all his movies that ive seen but that one was bad. i didnt like the long hair look. it would have made me feel like i was with a girl. lol.

lol. the ultimate power. i would probly do the same thing. i love ur maniacal laugh. it made me laugh. lol. my nephew always asks me about things that he hears in rap songs cuz for some reason he listens to rap and hes like "melissa whats a hoe? and im like Shocked thats inappropriate!" of course its hilarious though if my dad is looking for the garden tool kinda hoe my nephews like "gpa thats inappropriate!" he really calls him gpa too i wasnt just abbreviating. my nephew asked me to be mary jane to his peter parker the other weekend and i was like "alex do u understand what nephew means?" he doesnt like leo cuz he knows i do. lol.

yea i cant watch the last few minutes of titanic. i just tell myself that he lives and gets on the boat with rose. lol. theyre still living in new york somewhere i no it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:26 pm

haha if they did pull it out of a hat, leo must have been at the bottom or something! i'm going to google it. cos i want to write them an email about how i feel. lol they would prob. get a restraining order against me! lol i new that movie was going to be horrible when one of the musketeers farted! and i was right, it was awful! he won a razzie for that one! but no ocsar?

haha yes i love my muhaha very short and sweet, but yet evil. lol my brother and i got in a fight a wile back over the word "hoe". long story, but it wasn't pretty. lol i HATE how my mom lets my 7 year old brother watch pg-13, but i can't watch my favorite show ever Entouge. I try to eveplain the math to her but she doesn't listen! pg-13 isn't appropriate for a 7 year old! lol

sometimes i like being able to cry a lot! like i can get all of my emotions out blah blah blah. you know what i mean. i sometimes cry randomly cos im practicing for future stuff.

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:08 am

lol well then in case of the razzie i guess his name was on top. lol. yea it was a really bad movie. i think even if he had done an oscar winning performance though that ppl would have ragged on him cuz he had done titanic and now he was this internationally known 'pretty boy' as everyone called him. i didnt like the christine woman in that movie for obvious reasons. lol.

lol. i no its kinda funny. when i was little i was allowed to watch anything on tv i wanted no matter the rating cuz my parents are really layed back. like for example i saw that movie american beauty when i was seven. i dont think if i had kids i would do it that way though. i was always lucky though with my parents cuz they dont believe in grounding or punishing you. they would talk stern to us if we were doing something we shouldnt but other than that nothing.

yea i understand about the getting the emotions out. i do that too. sometimes ill watch something and i feel like im going to cry even if it isnt that sad of a moment. im like god i hate being a woman sometimes. lol. when i was younger i used to fake cry a lot (and i was really good at it) if i thot my dad was about to yell at me and my brother. my brother couldnt fake cry so then he got in trouble for something and i wouldnt and then hed get mad and cry real tears. lol. i was so terrible as a child. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:51 pm

LOL!.. i always used to fake cry and every-1 used to always buy iit hehe Cool

i wish my parents were like urs..im like always grounded Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:54 pm

lol i no im very lucky Razz i think its cuz my dad got in trouble a lot so he doesn't want to punish me lol.

fake crying was always so natural to me. not sure why. lol. it can really come in handy though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:04 pm

yaa you wouldnt believe how many times it got me out of sticky situations.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:07 pm

same here. my siblings always use me to help them get stuff too. like if they want pizza or something they'll say "sissy work ur magic." lol. my sister wanted me to help get a dog so she told me to fake cry and i did but then i felt bad cuz my nephew was like "melissa i would buy u any dog in the world if it would make u happy" hes a little heartbreaker. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:18 pm

AWWW wat a cutiee!..hes gonna turn out to be a mini jack for sure if hes already trying to give a girl everything! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:30 pm

i no right?! lol. hes gonna make some girl very happy. he keeps trying to marry me though and im trying to be gentle to him cuz hes so young and i dont want to break his heart. hes proposed like 50 times in 2 months lol. and i only get to see him two weekends a month cuz he lives with his mom. my sister is his stepmom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:59 pm

awwwww he proposes 2 you!!..how cute is that!!..i soo gotta meet this kid..LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 pm

lol i no hes so adorable. ill try to put a pic up of him later so u can see him. he used to call me everyday and use his cute little baby voice and make it sound like he was about to cry and be like "mawissa will u come pway wif me?" lol thats what he sounded like. and i would say yes and he would get really happy. its so cute. its really flattering cuz he really looks up to me. anything i want then he wants. except leo of course. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:13 pm

LOL! aww yu gotta post a pic of himm!! he sounds sooo cute rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aww cutest smile   

Back to top Go down

aww cutest smile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top