Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

leo is being sued!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:44 am

HAHA i actually did though i put his hair in pig tailes once but his hair was to short so they didnt stay for too long LMFAO! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:09 pm

no way !!! lol LMFAO jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:27 pm

aww lol. courey is like in love with my hair or something cuz it's long and strawberry blonde and she finds it so pretty and keeps saying she wishes she could have it. anyway she was like can i do ur hair pleez!!!! so i said fine Rolling Eyes lol and she like braided a very small part on both sides and then tied them together in the back and it looked really cute. she was so proud of herself. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:45 am

tht was cool. i remember my 16 b.day gurls, i was like the popular gurl of the high u no, and i had lots of gurls here before my party cuz one of them was doing my hair lol the other one was helpin' tht gurl other was makin' my nails lol annnnnnd the other 1 was waiting just in case 2 help they were like tht at skool just cuz i was popular lol so bad!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:22 pm

i wish i had a little sister. or i wish i could babysit my friend's kids but he's away right now. Crying or Very sad i miss those cuties. i love kids so much. but i think i'd be a bad mom. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:05 am

bad mom?????? ur sooo sweet melissa and u luv kids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:24 pm

i love them when they go home to their real parents more! lol.jk idk. i think for me it would depend on who i'm with. if i'm with someone that is really great with kids or already has kids i might but right now i want to go to college, start my career as a marine biologist and then maybe one day have a few angels or devils w/e i'm given.lol. i mean i think about it a lot but i still dont no. its a big decision, bringing a kid into the world. i would love to read to my kids and teach them an appreciation for this earth and all the creatures and ppl in it. all the stuff i do with my nephew i would love to do with my own kids. i'm still soooo confused though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:31 am

ya you know im still very young so theres a long time befor i even think about having kids but i know that i do want to start a family and watch my kids grow up go to college get married and give me grand kids lol..but i agree its a really big responsibility that im definetly definetly definetly not ready for yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leo is being sued!!   

Back to top Go down

leo is being sued!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3