Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

body of lies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:43 pm

exactly 16 years 3 hours and 5 minutes. haha jk.

how do u no all this stuff taly? lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:21 am

lol. omg!! u got me... i went out w/him for 8 months, just like Claire. lol!
lol jk jk
well... to be honest, im really interested in his life i admire him more than anything in this world. so, i've been watching tv shows, programms and hearing everything he says its taped in my heart. cuz when i strated knowing him i discoverded tht he was not just a cute boy and a talented actor, he was tht and much more he's such a cuttie!! I love you Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:02 pm

ok taly youve officailly made me cry.lol that was so beautifly put and also soo true hes an amazing individual and he deserves the best life can give him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:04 am

thnx Raquel. i feel tht way... it is true i really feel tht way. And i really want the best for him. And about my feelings i would like to add tht im not like this with anybody else, i dont feel this way about anyone else, it is not tht i go out and find a cute guy and feel like in luv or sth, im not the kind of gurls who fall in luv a lot and stuff i just got a big crush on him... I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:35 am

awww.. ya umm iv had a huge crush on him since i was 5 hes what got me over my "boys got cooties stage" cooties or not i loved him!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:22 am

lol Surprised since u were 5??????????? u were really young lol
leo was known in my country when he was 22, titanic days.. so i got 2 knw him from tht on. and it was weird cuz i saw a pic of him i didnt even knew his name or anything and i started getting pics of him then some days l8r a friend of mine told me his name and i look him up on the net he was so cute 2 me and now he's my fave fave fave male star and much more than tht he's my big crush lol soo funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40 pm

well for raquel the titanic days were around the age of 5 lol. for me they were at 7. i remember the first time i saw him i thot he was the most beautiful man i ever saw. and then i felt so stupid for thinking a guy was beautiful cuz most guys dont like being beautiful.lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm

ohhhhhhhh sure!!! right! i wasnt thinkin' tht u were younger than me lol i was 11 y/o in titanic days lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:26 am

haha yes i know i was very young but you can fall in love at any age right? Razz ..i remember waking up in the morning running down stairs to the kitchen where my mom sat and saying " jack dawson mommy put on jack dawson!" LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:26 pm

aww thats so cute. i just remember going to blockbuster and renting some movie about leo but it was all about the crazy partying he was doing at that time. it made me so sad. i still remember some parts of the movie.

today my nephew was like "oh yea melissa?! well if i ever meet that da vinci guy (he meant dicaprio) im going to tell him u think he's the ugliest guy ever just cuz i no u like him!" and i told him i was going to feed him to sting rays. lol. Razz its a joke that he understood. lol. he used to have an unbelieveable fear of sting rays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:24 am

haha aww thats soo cute " sting rays" i used to be afraid of lady bugs Smile ..matter of fact i still am lol Embarassed ..aww he called him di vinci thats even cuter Very Happy ..little kids say the funniest thing sometimes..i remember when my brother used to bother me i used to say " im going to call cruela deville on you" he used to be terrified of her Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: body of lies   

Back to top Go down

body of lies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3