Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

lindsay flirting with our man!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:23 pm

omg when they break up trust me u'll no cuz u'll hear me screaming of joy from here. lol. ill get on instantly and spread the wonderful news. lol. it'll be the breakup heard round the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:46 pm

totally agree we'll hav an awesome party lets mail each other when the party will come im sure this will b an awesome party and lot of ppl will come.. lol!

but hehe if u scream melissa we will hear ya im sure of tht lol!

but... hope he doesnt find another model to get involved with b4 the party ends ?????
cuz if he sees "victoria secret" catalogue he will go to get instead of the clothes the model... right? so lets close down victoria secret lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:55 am

HAHA! yaa lets make sure noo victoia secret catelogs get mailed to his house or were gonna have to start planning another forum party for the next relation ship he gets into Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:04 pm

lol yea i no. lets keep any mag with models in it away from him. we need to find some model repelent to keep him away from them. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:09 pm

LMFAO!..model repelant thats a good one!..if only that existed we would all be able to sleep at night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:15 pm

well some girls might tell him something like "oh yea its terrible. she has an STD." that might be a repelant. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:29 am

hehe this is funny lol! luv posting here ... lol!

as far as im not a native english speakers, if some1 can help me pz... i wanna knw the meaning of this "STD" and "LMFAO" sry 2 b this stupid pale hehe but i just dont knw the meaning. thnx loads.
Havin' a gr8 time here ............ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 am

i regret saying the part about STD. i would never do that to a girl even if i new she had one. it means sexually transmitted disease. im sorry i ever mentioned it. Crying or Very sad

LMFAO means laughing my f*cking ass off as far as i was told. some ppl may say it means something different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:21 am

THNX LOADS FOR EXPLAINING THT TO ME... AND "STD" IS DIFFERENT IN MY COUNTRY CUZ OF THE WORDS SO I DIDNT GET IT IT IS "ETS" ...MEANS "ENFERMEDAD DE TRANSMICIÓN SEXUAL" SO... IT IS LIKE THT AND THE OTHER ONE IS AN AMERICAN EXPRESSION I C... WELL THNX LOADS.

KEEP POSTING THT I WILL UNDERSTAND...

GOING BACK TO LINDSAY I H8 HER SHE'S NOT 4 HIM... I STILL WOULD LIKE TO KNW WUT HAPPEND LAST YEAR WHEN THEY WERE FOUND TALKIN' TOGETHER IN NEW YEAR'S PARTY AT SOME NIGHT CLUB.... CLUBIN' WITH LINSDAY? EVERYBODY SAID THT THEY WERE JUST TALKIN' AND DRINKIN STH TOGETHER SITTING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB... THT HE WASNT CLUBING WITH HER... THEY FOUND THEIRSELVES THERE AND STARTED TALKIN' ...DO U KNW STH ABOUT THT DAY? HAV U HEARD OF THIS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:22 am

ive heard she's come on to leo twice now and both times he wasn't interested but he wasn't rude either and like get away from me. he talked to her even though he didn't really want to. lol. she has a huge crush on him or something but she's nasty and he knows that so he doesn't want her.

jessica simpson also went to some club he was at last year and was following him around like some lost puppy which let's face it she IS lost lol. ppl around him said he looked pretty freaked out that she was doing this. it kinda seems like he likes girls to play hard to get rather than "here i am!!!" lol. or maybe cuz they arent models? idk. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Leo asked her if she was appearing in the victoria secret catalogue and jessica said "no, no im not a model" andddddddddddd he said "ohhh get away of my face" jk jk jk
i want to become a model confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:53 am

ugh no u dont. trust me. most models are self absorbed bitches with eating disorders and drug problems. lol.

i've never really wanted to be a model. i mean when i was younger i thot it was cool but i dont want to get by on looks alone. if im going to make it anywhere i want to do it the right way: by sleeping my way to the top. jk jk. by hard work. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:36 pm

of course i was kiddin' about Jessica and Leo... jeje
ur right!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:06 pm

lol i no u were. i bet jessica went up to him and was like "omg ur hot. ill sing u a song!!!!" and he was like "um thanks....no thats ok." lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:07 am

yeah!! annnnnnnnnnd now u tell me; y is it tht gurls want to sing 2 Leo??????? like the fan n' stuff???????!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:15 am

lol i can actually see her saying that LOL!..poor leo!

and about lindsay lohan i read in a magazine that she was seen sitting on his lap and flirting and stuff with him! but w.e he prolly just felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:19 am

omg!!! hav u got the pics i wanna c lilo in her lap!!!!! soooooooooooo baddddddd!! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:23 am

i tried looking for pics but there arnt any Crying or Very sad ..but when i read that i was soooooo pissed off that she made a move oon our leo Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:24 am

but if there isnt any pics and no vid online... it might b tht its not true... could b? Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:49 am

i dont think so i read this in star magazine they had an article about it they were at som party and she was seen sitting on his lap..lucky biotch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:53 am

and?! wut did he do? do knw exactly? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:55 am

people said he looked a bit uneasy cuz he like just met her and she was sitting on his lap.. but he wasnt rude about it he just let her stay there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:18 am

omg! let her stay there? ....tht was rude to his gf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:16 pm

lol yea thats how i introduce myself to ppl. i just go sit in their laps and kiss them on the cheek. jk apparently thats her style. lol.

i heard about that too but i didnt see any pics. i heard he didnt like it either. maybe if she wasn't so pushy he would have given her a chance but im glad she never got one. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:46 pm

but it wasnt the first time they were together i fink like 2 years ago they were drinking sth together at a club in new year in 2006 i fink it was... and then lots of things happend. did u knw tht she has a diary tht she writes on it and one day she was going out with paris i think it was paris and she left her diary in a back sit of a car she rented inside of a bag, she lost it and then the paps finally got the diary and scan some of the parts tht were embarasing for her.. .and i dont remember much now, i knw tht she paid lots of money to get it bak and prohibition of it on the net and stuff so... it was funny cuz she said tht she had a crush in Leo DiCaprio, annnnnnnnnd tht she had a dream last night where they went on holidays together to Caribean on a big ship...............
ship of dreams could b tht ship she was talking about???? lol!

wut do u fink? of all this... lilo is such a slut sry to use tht language but No i cant believe she did tht w/Leo... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lindsay flirting with our man!   

Back to top Go down

lindsay flirting with our man!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leonardo DiCaprio :: News & Gossip-
Jump to: