Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hello Everybody!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALY

PostSubject: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 am

Hi! My name is Natalia. But everybody calls me just "Taly" I'm 21 y/o I'm from Uruguay so I'm making a big effort to speak english cuz I'm learning some hehe I speak spanish in my country flower wut else? Razz Well... just wanted to say hi to everybody here i was just surffing on net and hav find u guys so... if any1 would like to share Leo things would be amazing Very Happy

I like Leo since Titanic days and now I think he's not only the most talented actor ever!! but a sweet and lovely person, full of life Embarassed I admire him loads. Laughing

Hope u post sth here Laughing cuz if u dont i'll feel like a fool lol!

Nice to meet you all Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:16 am

hi taly and welcome to the board! i'd like to compliment you on your english. its really good. i've tried learning other languages and im horrible at so clearly your a lot better than me. lol. there's several wonderful ppl on this board that im friends with now named bailey and raquel and i no they'll welcome you as soon as they get here.

leo is a truly amazing person you dont have to be embarrassed about that. lol

im really glad your here and i no we'll become fast friends and i look forward to talking to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Very Happy Thnx 4 wut u hav said bout my english... im wrkin' hard on it. Otherwise, i wouldnt hav any chance to communicate w/anybody cuz english it's become like an internation language i fink, well... i'll b around posting things.
And thnx loads, really thnx Melissa for being tht nice.
flower hope 2 find u here again posting... and also hope to find, tht wonderful ppl tht u'r talking about.. im really anxious!!! Smile always nice 2 b here... cant wait to meet u all Exclamation Exclamation

MBEAN213 wrote:
hi taly and welcome to the board! i'd like to compliment you on your english. its really good. i've tried learning other languages and im horrible at so clearly your a lot better than me. lol. there's several wonderful ppl on this board that im friends with now named bailey and raquel and i no they'll welcome you as soon as they get here.

leo is a truly amazing person you dont have to be embarrassed about that. lol

im really glad your here and i no we'll become fast friends and i look forward to talking to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:03 pm

heyy taly! im raquel and welcome to the forum! Cool ..i assure you that you will have tons of fun here bailey and melissa make me laugh soo hard sometimes Laughing ..and i agree with melissa your english is amazing..my grandmother has lives here 43 years and still doesnt speak a word of english..LOL!..any ways cant wait to get 2 noe you more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:50 pm

no need to be anxious. just be urself and have fun. that's what this board is all about. bailey and raquel were really warm and welcoming to me when i joined and i new they would be with u too.

aww u made me blush raquel. u and bailey are a lot funnier than i am but i really appreciate u saying that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:12 pm

HEY TALY! im bailey, the administrator. im so glad you joined, i had a funny feeling that someone was going to join today -- no joke! lol

ya your English is amazing. and its soo ironic that my really good friend is in Uruguay right now. thats really funny.
and this is a fun forum. we talk about random stuff, not only leo lol even though hes they main subject, so ya just have fun

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 pm

thats cuz taly isnt really her name. she really IS ur friend visiting Uruguay. jk that would be funny though. lol. or if she new them or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi there Raquell thnx 4 da post., for ur kind welcome hehe yeah always doin' my best bout my english, its hard 2 speak a foreign language always but... its da only way 2 keep in touch w/da wrld dontcha fink guys? i study it since i was a gurl but it takes lot of practice and exams 2 get better and better... thnx gurls... thnx all of u.
Im glad tht ur all havin' fun here.. im just getting started hope u like my post of tht video; of the press conference of The 11th Hour.
xoxo cya around,
Taly

raquell<3 wrote:
heyy taly! im raquel and welcome to the forum! Cool ..i assure you that you will have tons of fun here bailey and melissa make me laugh soo hard sometimes Laughing ..and i agree with melissa your english is amazing..my grandmother has lives here 43 years and still doesnt speak a word of english..LOL!..any ways cant wait to get 2 noe you more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Thnx to u to Bailey !!! Im glad tht ur all giving me a lovely welcome in here.
Hey! is ur friend in my country? in wut city? Awesome! mayb i knw him/her.
Laughing

((Admin))DiCaprio wrote:
HEY TALY! im bailey, the administrator. im so glad you joined, i had a funny feeling that someone was going to join today -- no joke! lol

ya your English is amazing. and its soo ironic that my really good friend is in Uruguay right now. thats really funny.
and this is a fun forum. we talk about random stuff, not only leo lol even though hes they main subject, so ya just have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:33 am

MBEAN213 wrote:
aww u made me blush raquel. u and bailey are a lot funnier than i am but i really appreciate u saying that.

lol no problem when i read some of you and baileys posts i just burst out laughing like this one..melissa:"personally for me i love him to death but that would be one of those "lights off" kind of evenings"...bailey:"omg like i would totally do him with that hair! lol"..
that was when bailey posted this picture...LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:55 am

yes thank you taly for the 11th hour video. i appreciate it. anything with leo is a plus for me. lol.

lol i do the same thing with like everyone of your guys' posts. lol. i tend to laugh a lot. when my mom, dad, sister and i were going to north carolina for a visit we stopped in this restaurant and we were eating and our waitress came over and asked us a ?. my dad has really bad hearing and refuses to get a hearing aid but it was so funny cuz she asked "how are u guys liking ur food" and my dad said "no thanks we already have ketchup" and my mom was trying not to laugh and then she just bust out laughing and then my sister and i did as well and we couldnt stop. my dad decided to ignore all of us and he just read the paper. then these little kids at a nearby table just kept staring at us. we got way to giddy on that trip. so many fond memories. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:30 pm

HAHA omg i would have been laughing sooo hard if that happened to my dad..butyesterday i went to the movies with my uncle and we were already 15 minutes late for thuis movie ( we went to watch i am legend)..an ways he was walking across while looking up at the screen becaouse he didnt want to miss alot of the movie..i guess he didnt see there was a bend in the carpet..his foot got caught an dhe took the biggest wipe out iv ever seen.. his popcorn went everywhere and he riped his pants..in front of everyone..i felt bad but i was laughing soo hard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:10 am

OMG!!! Melissa lol! lol! lol! i cant stop laughing it was a really funny story!!! hehe affraid he said tht poor him... it happens to me sometimes u knw tht i cant hear properly and start answering sth else my bf gets mad b4 of tht and wants to kill me lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:00 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAH omg you must have been soooo embarrassed! i hate it when oldER people fall. its too embarrassing!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 pm

omg i just got a perfect picture in my head raquel of that and now i cant stop laughing.

yea my dad doesnt even care anymore. he says he has perfect hearing though. hes like "just call 'dad' and ill hear u" so like always i have to call dad like five times and he never hears me. its even worse when he hears things u dont say. like once i said "our neighbor's such a witch" and my dad was like "don't call ur mother a bitch!!!! go to ur room" lol. its so hard at that point to say u didnt say that either. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:11 am

LMFAO!..my dad is losing his hearing too..he still has this idea that hes 30 years old and young..so he ignores the fact that he cant see very well, he doesnt have perfect hearing, and his knee makes cracking noises when he walks sumtimes!..me and my mom cant help but laugh when my dad walks over to the fridge to get an apple and his knee is just cracking away! LOL!..funniest thing ever!..like the other night me and my mom were sitting on the couch and my dad comes home with this bag of carrots ..so he sits next to me and startes eating them.. my dad thought that if he ate carrots his sight would come baqq..HAHA my dad is jokes! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody!!!   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leonardo DiCaprio :: Everything Else :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: