Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

BAR REFAELI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is the best girl for Leo?
Bar Refaeli
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kristen Zang
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Gisele Bundchen
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Me!!!
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
None of them
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
TALY

PostSubject: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:39 am

I know that you are all big Leo fans but I would like to exchange some info as far as I've heard that she's back with Leo ...so, lets update us.

Did you know that there's a rumor that she was married once with an old French millonarie... cuz of the money and to avoid military service. I've checked some info cuz on June of last year she was asked by press on madrid; why she was going out with Leo? and why did she married tht man to avoid military service... well, her manager came and said inmediately tht there wasnt anything to say about tht.
And then she told to press on an interview tht his first husband was of da age of her father and tht they got divorced. Remember that she's only 22 years old.

Another important thing... is that she's not helping her country doing military service. She's from Tel Aviv; Israel where they hav to do military service when they turn to 18 but she avoid it now saying tht she had to travel a lot for work and she makes a monthly paid to her country; cuz it is compulsory. Buuuuuuut, money and fame can do gr8 things...

On the other hand, I've heard that she's got a bro who is actually serving in her country.
This info was provided as gossip in many websites Idk if it is real or not; the thing is that i dont trust her.
Cuz she needs da american nationality to get away of her country; annnnnnnnnd Leo is the only card she has to play. If she marry Leo she wont have to fink bout da army and stuff.

she was asked on an interview on her visit to Cibeles... if she was dating Leo or not.
And she started laughing loads about it like "yeah i am dating him but i dont wanna say it" and then she was asked again and she said "i dont wanna talk bout it. its my personal life and as far as i knw about it its fine" so.. she avoided da questions the whole time... its a shame No

what do u fink?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:41 am

honestly i never lied her or trusted her she just seems so caniving!..and now that i heard this about the army shes prolly using leo for her career and also to stay in the country and not go 2 the army..shes pathedic playing with his feelings that..cant wait till leo realizes he can do better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:02 am

yea i new that she had married a really old guy to stay out of the army. i didnt no about her brother though. good job finding this info taly! i agree with you both. shes not a good person and leo needs to realize it soon. i remember reading not too long back about someone saying that they live in Israel and that Bar is still married to the guy. idk if its true or not. it could be, and this is just a theory, that she could still be married to stay in the United States and then if leo proposes they could do a quick divorce and then get married. i dont think shes considered a US citizen is she? im not sure how that works. i was born here. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:14 am

well... ur both right gurls. She's a real liar.
From the first time i saw her i saw her on TV on E! i was eating my lunch at college and i took my cell phone i had a time out of my classes, cuz our teacher wasnt coming so we had a free a hour, a lill time out ...annnnnd i took my mobile and started surfing on the net tryin' 2 find more info she has a bro working for the army... and she doesnt seem to care she's always tryin' 2 get out of the war in her country i understand it but u cant marry a 45 y/o when ur 18 tht u dont like just to get french nationality i've heard tht she got divorced from him after a lill time cuz she's "famous" in her country since she was 15 (at least thts wut she says lol! ) well... and her parents didnt get used about press sayin' nasty things about her cuz of her marriage... with tht man. I mean, i understand tht she doesnt want 2 do da military service and dont like war of course!! but... there's no point in financing a war (giving money to army... a monthly pay) or talkin' her clothes off and take some dirty pics to get tht money she needs to follow a lill her heart... do wut she really wants for her life and not ruin Leo's life. She's not like him at all.
He's sweet and passionate; and HONEST!!!
http://www.pagesix.com/files/gallery/SPL12466_015.jpg[/img]
Evil or Very Mad "The truth is, I don't believe in marriage. A couple doesn't need a contract" (Bar Refaeli)

Here u can watch Bar; his dad and Dor his bro tht i was talkin' bout
...im glad u liked my post hehe thnx queen ur all so nice Exclamation Wink

[img][wow][/wow]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:54 am

oh and don't forget this intelligent comment made by bar.

http://www.mollygood.com/supermodel-speaks-unintelligently-20071003/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Thnx 4 sharing tht Melissa!!! Thnx loads... hey! did u see it! she's like tht and she's not goin' 2 change about Raquel question. She lives in USA as a legal inmigrant but not permanently just 4 wrk she got to update her papers with in 3 months ...but if she marry Leo who is a native american she will inmediately hav a legal permanent nationality... same too me =) and Leo gets da nationality legal of course, not native lol! of da gurl he's desposing. In my case would b Uruguayan lol! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 pm

thanks for answering. i wasnt sure how it worked. you explained it really well. lol one of us has to go find leo, make him fall for us and not marry her. lol. she can go mooch off some other rich american. hugh hefner wouldnt mind im sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:06 pm

“I don’t regret not having been drafted . . .because I made out big,” she told an Israeli paper. “Why is it good to die for one’s country? Isn’t it better to live in New York?”..wow what a moron! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:40 pm

if its not good to die for her country... why does she lives in NYC and leaves his poor bro doin' tht wut a hell??? she's a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal problem !! sry gurls, i hate her and not only cuz she dates Leo its cuz he's runing da life of the gr8st man on earth Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:44 am

ya she really makes me mad..but i noe leo will realize that shes no good for him and he'll eventually dump her ass but till then im gonna keep ranting about how much i h8 her! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:59 am

do u fink tht Leo will ever realise how bad she is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:22 pm

hes blinded by "love" but i hope so

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:52 pm

lol its her ass hes blinded by.

shes a horrible human being. i think we're all gonna complain about her until he dumps her and we're not the only ones. so many ppl don't like her. he needs to dump her quick. theres so many girls out there that want him. its not like it would be hard for him to find a replacement. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:04 pm

i really do hope its soon so we can just hate on the next awful girl he goes with!!!!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:15 pm

lmao yea and we can have our party!! jocolor

u no the next ones gonna be a model too. lol. i wonder who it will be? ten bucks says shes gonna be a nobody who quickly ends up in victorias secret. lets all look for models no one cares about but leo will probly date. lol. that could be a new category.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:37 pm

yaaa i guarentee he'll date another model.. if he doesnt ill be surprised Shocked

heres a modle that no one cares about that leo will prolly date..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:26 am

ur soooooooo funny gurls!!! im havin' a real time here ...hehe eventhough we cant hav our party yet.. im havin' real gd time lol! lol!

I'm takin' a look at victoria secret febrary catalog to find out who is going to b his next gf.
i've heard tht Leo found out bout Refaeli in a calendar hehehe im serious, yeah cat it was a sports illustrated calendar Shocked he was having tht in his bedroom??? i wonder... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:29 am

wow Raquel!!! u've found Leo's next gurlfriend hehe lol!
ohhh!!i hav an idea Idea why dont we pay a dolar to "Contact any celebrity" and find out which is the real Leo's mailbox and send him tht pic scratch im sure he will LUV HER ((ass)) lol!

raquell<3 wrote:
yaaa i guarentee he'll date another model.. if he doesnt ill be surprised Shocked

heres a modle that no one cares about that leo will prolly date..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:33 am

lol no i dont want to help hook them up. but ill gladly break him and bar up. i'll take one for the team and be a homewrecker. lol.

nice pick raquel. yea im sure he'll like her. anyone who has model listed as their occupation. lol.

i heard he met bar threw some friends. that info could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 pm

lol he really has to date some new girls..i think he should try dating a normal person and not a celebrity modle or anything..i think hed have fun with a girl like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:18 pm

yea us normal girls are the best. lol. we won't be trying to get attention from anyone but him. bars an attention whore. i love how she hides her face whenever theyre out. no one cares about her! lol. if she didnt go around saying "im bar a supermodel" then no one would no who she is. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:58 pm

thts right gurls no1 knws bar refaeli, just as Leo's gf not as bar refaeli big supermodel.
and sry 2 say it but gisele wasnt knwn till she got involved w/him... b4 goin' out w/him gisele was just a brazilian model tht was doing fashion shows in Sao Paulo. Nuttin' else. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:51 am

yaa i realized that too..i just wish these models would just leave him alone and let him fall in love for real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:00 pm

lol i agree but i dont think he's complaining. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:10 pm

yaa must be fun dating bimbos!..jk jk not all models are bimbos just the ones leo date Rolling Eyes LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   

Back to top Go down

BAR REFAELI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next