Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

BAR REFAELI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is the best girl for Leo?
Bar Refaeli
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kristen Zang
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Gisele Bundchen
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Me!!!
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
None of them
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:41 pm

yeah i mean they keep it so private he could actually be dating a whole different person right now! that would be cool!

TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:43 pm

private? they are shown all the time on holidays... i h8 this situation of Sluttyfuckingbitchwhore + Leo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:45 pm

yeah, well uhhhh i think leo TRYS to keep it private, but shes all about getting her picture in the national enquierer or w.e

TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:47 pm

sure she does!! and it does wrks cuz they're in every magazine u take lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:57 pm

like the last magazine i looked through, it had a picture of leo somewhere, and without Sluttyfuckingbitchwhore!!! i was exited!

TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:07 pm

wiii amazing!!! thts the actitud i want like Sal, in The Beach movie... "excelent, thts the actitud i want"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:23 am

it could be also that he's stubborn or scared to be alone so he's trying to make it work with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:20 pm

yeah tht was was lukas said bout him, as a friend ...it might b tht. are u sure ur not dating lukas hass melissa? lol jk jk jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:04 pm

haha i would if it got me near leo! jk jk i couldnt do something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:59 pm

aww!!! thts sweet from u melissa sleep with his friends to get him, i bet Cantaloupe Crotch did the same and is wut lilo was tryin' 2 do tht night jk jk jk jk jk lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Cantaloupe Crotch probly just had to say hi im a model and she got her foot in the door. lilo should have said that if she wanted a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 pm

lol i dont noe i think hes happy with her but i thinik hes looking for a more seriouse relationship then what he has with Cantaloupe Crotch to me they seem like friends with benefits then a couple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:22 am

yeah u might b right it doesnt look pretty serious its like he's waitin' for some1 better they see each other when they can not always and stuff. its weird cuz gisele had da same job and she never was with him but they look more like a couple. u no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:36 pm

ya thats what i thought..like i said friends with benefits is what i think they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:04 pm

well sometimes friends with benfits have sex and spend all there time together... lol so i dont want them to be even that!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:08 pm

ya friends with benefits are friends that have sex and stuff but dont go out they justhave sex and stay only friends..thats what i think leo and Cantaloupe Crotch are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

there's another thing tht i fink bout them it looks like they are ppl with distance u no cuz when u see them in the street it looks like tht at first she was hugging him and stuff and he like mantains distance he doesnt take her hand and hug her... he doesnt seem in luv right? thts weird
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:15 pm

ya i think they are just friends you know but they juust say their dating so that the paperazzi dont have to make it up cuz b/f they used to kiss and huhg but know they out for dnner and thats it... its just strange to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:52 am

yeah its weird i've seen them together in Puerto Vallarta, Meixco in the 8th of Feb. they were like a couple w/some friends having holidays but then she goes for example to Europe and she's there with her fuckin' photoshoots or walkin' on a catwalk in Paris, u no, and Leo is not there i fink tht they in the year 2006 tried or at least Leo tried to make out a serious relationship cuz he was like joinin' her in her wrk and he tried hard to hav a life i mean he was older than 30 in tht moment he was feeling like having a familiy, or becoming a part of sth serious i fink tht was wut it seems like at least but now it is like she's away from him always and tht whenever she's being asked about him she's like omg! get out of here!!! and idk seems weird to me... still, its like diffrent from gisele but at the same time it looks like almost the same...?! weird isnt it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:55 pm

i think it's possible that leo doesn't want to get married or have kids. not everyone does. society tells us that that's what we all should want. we finish high school, then college, and then married with kids. no! that's not the way it has to be and i dont really feel like that's what leo wants. yes i think he wants the companionship of a woman that loves him and he loves back but not necessarily married to her. im sure its a lot harder for ppl in hollywood to find true love becuz so many ppl use u for money or sex or whatever and u get married and u have to sign a prenup or else they'll take it all. plus he's dating a girl like Cantaloupe Crotch. i never expected him to settle down with her just sleep with her until he gets bored. and i think he's finally getting there. i think he likes not really being committed. if he wanted to get married he could but he hasnt.

about gisele, he's said before to tobey that he regrets letting her go. i think they just wanted different things. she wanted to get married and have kids. he didnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:31 pm

yeah. its true. and she also regrets to said wut she said to him, cuz she was like there with him in a different level i mean, there was a lill bit of commitment there at least, Cantaloupe Crotch is like nutting at all..
ur right prolly he's not made for marriage, kids or wutever... im a fool for fallin' in luv with some like tht...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:36 pm

you know its really confusing in one way i think that he just wants a steady firlfriend for the rest of his life in another way i fell that he really does want the whole getting married and having kids its confusing i think he notices most of his friends going off and getting married and he feels that shoukd be him also and hes thinking why cant that be me..you know but i guess we'll find out eventually if he wants to get married and have kids .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:48 pm

but u no him a lot gurls, c'mon help me out lol. i need ur opinon as his biggest fans and also, as my friends... do u reali fink he's just havin' fun and he's never goin' 2 settle down?
cuz my best friend who knws him well, another fan... is always sayin' tht luv sth means commitment and tht if Leo never goes out w/some1 4 real he's never goin' 2 find out da real meaning of commitment it is like he's always dating some gurls like tht cuz they are beautiful and they are like breathtakin' women, but she says to me always, tht wut she sees in Leo is tht he hasnt met his true luv, and tht might b the reason why he's not going to fink about getting married for real as a man, cuz it seems like he has never experienced true luv even being more than 30 y/o it never come to him some1 for real, just gurls who wanted to get involved with him for fame or money and never 4 wut he truly was... im confused right now, cuz he was a party person u no, and he used to say "ohh no im not like tht im mr bad media karma" lol jk and then, i believed him cuz he was like acting sayin' tht things but he was dishonest u no, cuz then i turn on tv, after barbara walters interviewin' him on 2003 and he said tht and then he was on E! news same night partyin' out with p-diddy and his band drinkin' bear till they lose control and tobey was drivin' him home tht night ...so, i dont knw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:26 am

you know hes still young so its normall to go out and pparty..who doesnt party in there life..but i think he doesnt really no what to looks for you know?..like hes prolly never been IN love with someone hes just gone out with mannnyy girls so he thinks thats normal but deep down he longs for someone he can count on to always be there and noes all his secrets and he wont have to worry if hes doing anything wrong cuz that person will be there for bad and worse..i cant read his mind these are just my opinions but sometimes if you look at his facial expressions when hes with Cantaloupe Crotch or anyone its like he looks disapointed.. i hope one day hell find what hes looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:46 am

i agree with u raquel. for me, well... in my opinion he's like tht just going out w/ppl cuz he finks tht is better to date an easy girl than being alone cuz he wants to hav a gf but then when girls starts reacting to him like "i rather b w/my family than u" or... "i dont wanna hav kids not now" and it is wut he most wants, for example, it is like he feels disapointed.
Plus, idk if he was made to be in a serious realtionship and marriage. for example, his parents just didnt wrk out the relationship and now it feels like to me at least. tht George is getting on well w/Peggy u no and it they are always together they hav found each other and they are together since leo was young. well, and Irmelin, could never find some1 like her to share her life and she was seen many times w/different men and never settle down with anybody..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   

Back to top Go down

BAR REFAELI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leonardo DiCaprio :: News & Gossip-
Jump to: