Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

BAR REFAELI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who is the best girl for Leo?
Bar Refaeli
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kristen Zang
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Gisele Bundchen
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Me!!!
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
None of them
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:47 am

idk i think he does want to get married and spend the rest of his life with someone but he sees what happened to his parents and he doesnt want that for himself you know..but i was reading us magazine and stumbbled upon this article about leo and his mom and he said that his mom was the only women he'l buy diamonds for..i think thats sweet but its like he has this brick wall keeping people out like he feels he cant trust someone with his life or something..but once he meets "the girl" who ever that lucky girl is he'll feel comfortable with her and he'll be happy which is exactly what i want for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:43 pm

yea honestly and i no this sounds crazy but i think leo deep down is really insecure. i no he always has beautiful women all over him but i think he wonders if it's for him or for his celebrity status. it makes me genuinely sad that he looks miserable when he's with "her". i think he does have a wall protecting himself like u said raquel. everyone deserves happiness and it's sad that he cant find that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:07 am

yaa i agree i think he feels that he needs these beautiful women around him 24/7 to feel like hes somebody as wiierd as that sounds but one day i think hell brake down that wall and let a girl in it just takes time I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAR REFAELI   

Back to top Go down

BAR REFAELI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4