Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

i found a new video. i hope you like it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:46 pm

clearly thats why he's with bar. shes not intimidating.

i would give anything to be close to his heart! lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:47 pm

same i would give anything to walk down that aisle and have him standing there waitng for me..omg can you imagine that.. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:10 pm

i would like faint before i got up there!!!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:54 pm

omg i would love that. if any of u guys ever got to marry him i'd be happy for u. i just dont want it to be bar. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:37 am

seriously i would be soo happy is any of us would marry him..if it isnt me i better be your maid of honor so i still get to walk down the aisle with leo there..and just pretend its my wedding HAHA jkz jkz Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:38 pm

lol i think i would make sure to keep the whole ceremony really quiet so none of his fans (except for u girls) could come so they dont try to come in and be like "no leo dont marry her!!" lol. id be like "they ruined my wedding" Crying or Very sad

and then i'd hire someone to "make them disappear" Twisted Evil jk jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:51 am

HAHA!

omg if i was getting married to leo and some crazy biotch did that i would get someone to "make her disapear" too..lol
like this is my big day the day iv been dreaming about since i was five.marrying leonardo dicaprio no one can ruin this for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:37 pm

lol yea i no. i think i would do like some celebs do and marry him like 5 times in different spots around the world. like germany obviously would be one since that's where his mom and grandma come from. italy as another. france definitely. i dont no where else. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:57 pm

thats soo cool..i'd love to get married in my home land its always been a dream of mine I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:17 pm

yea i dont want to get married in florida. lol. i hate it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:14 pm

uh me either! i hate virginia its soooo unbelievably boring! i want to get married in like a dif country or somewhere exotic you know?

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 pm

oh yea omg i have this book called "1000 Places To See Before You Die" and it made me want to get married in Brazil. lol. the book shows all these beautiful places and things you can do in each country or state. i'll marry leo in the middle of the Amazon rainforest. lol. jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:04 pm

LMFAO like to monkeys start fighting in the middle of your wedding Laughing

i dunno i dont think i really wanna get married in canada..i really wanna get married in hawaii on a secluded beach or something with my family and friends ( and my dicaprio family of couse!)..that would be realy nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Quote :
and my dicaprio family of couse!

oh so im coming? ahah i crack myself up sometimes! lol

yeah i kinda want mine on a beach but not in america, i just want to have a big one too, 1000 of my closest friends. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 pm

lmao i can see like a boa constrictor wrapped around some fat kid at my wedding. oh well. he was probly eating my wedding cake so he deserved it anyway. jk jk.

1000 of ur closest friends? so ur gonna meet ppl on the streets moments before ur wedding and invite them in? lol

god leo's marrying quite a few ppl isnt he? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:31 pm

ahah why would a random fat kid be at your wedding??? lol

yeah! why not? lol no but i mean i would invite everyone i knew it school and everyone leo knows so BAM 1000 people. lol

he had some explaining to do! lol stupid mormin*

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm

every wedding i've ever been to there was some fat kid there and no one knew who he was. lol.

i wouldnt let leo have a bachlor party. im saying it now. he's seen enough skanks strip for him. he's not getting anymore. lol.

he probly wouldnt mind. he'd just get some big eco friendly bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:25 pm

haha well i know i wont have some fat stranger at my wedding! lol

yeah he will probably meet some stripper, fall in love, then leave me! GASPS stupid whore!

do they even make those? lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm

isn't bar the stripper? jk jk

lol if not leo will have them made. oh i just looked it up they do. lol.
http://www.pristineplanet.com/eco-friendly-natural-organic/beds/4354_a_0.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm

haha it looks uncomforatable, and not big enough! lol

TALY

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:43 pm

awesome interview thnx 4 sharing it !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:32 am

leo could have them made bigger and more comfortable. hell he probly has some beautiful down feathered bed. lol. thats what i want!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:56 pm

haha yeah i couldnt see leo and bar and her high maintenance self being on that small eco friendly bed. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:33 pm

i no he shops at IKEA. i've never been in one of those stores in my life so i dont no what they sell and what leo buys. i no its furniture though.

lol he probly kicks her out after he's done. like "yea thanks that was nice i guess but i have to get up early in the morning and i'd rather u not be here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:34 pm

lmfao that would be hilarious. i would totally sleep in those eco friendly beds as long as leo is sleeping in it with me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i found a new video. i hope you like it   

Back to top Go down

i found a new video. i hope you like it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next