Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

who is ur fave Leo co-star?
Virginie Ledoyen (The Beach)
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Kate Winslet (Titanic)
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Vera Farmiga (The Departed)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Jennifer Connelly (Blood Diamond)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Cameron Diaz (Gangs of NY)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kate Blanchett (The Aviator)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
TALY

PostSubject: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:10 am

i knw ur all Leo's big fans and u've seen almost every movie tht he performed in so... i would like to knw in which movie tht Leo has already been in would ya like to be a part of as his co-star...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:45 pm

for me it was either Kate Blanchett (The Aviator), or kate winslet(titanic)..i chose titanic Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:18 pm

yea the kates are truly amazing!!!! but i tihnk im going to go with winslet

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 pm

i love kate winslet too. its not her fault that her character killed leo. lol. plus she was so good in that movie that i almost forgave her. lol.

i think its so sweet that kate said that she had to work with leo in that movie. for those who havent heard about it, the story goes that it took leo 1 year to decide to do titanic. james cameron wanted him for the role but he didnt think it was challenging enough and "jack" was too simple. kate winslet had seen a few of his movies already and was a big fan and she wanted to work with him so she met him, i think at the premiere of the basketball diaries, to convince him to do the movie. she told him she really wanted to play rose but she wouldnt do it if he wouldnt and said even if she didnt get the role that he had to be jack. leo finally agreed but said he would only do it if kate got the role as rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:05 am

and tht makes her wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! imagine Leo sayin' "IM NOT DOIN' IT IF UR NOT THERE, W/ME" wow!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:06 am

i would do any movie with leo as long as i dont have to play his daughter. that would be too weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:48 am

yaa i would hate that!

omg but that is soo sweet that he said he wouldnt do it with out her..i would be on cloud 9 if i were her! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:29 pm

omg yea! i would have been like only if u have dinner with me will i do the movie. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:08 pm

OMG! you forgot Amy Adams~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE HER!!!!! shes like my favorite actress at the moment

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 pm

yea shes amazing and shes a redhead. im biased to redheads being one myself. lol. Very Happy but i voted for kate. sorry. lol.

leo wasnt at the academy awards tonight. that made me so sad especially since i was watching with my family and my dad would be mean and said "look theres leo in the first row" and i said "where?!" and then he said "oh i was just messing with u." he doesnt understand how sad that made me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:50 am

yeah he wasnt going... i knew it! tot u knew
hey listen to not hav this problem going on again, read here if he's coming or not or wutever.. ok? here u hav da adress; im wrkin' as news manager here for Marcie who is da best!! she's an awesome person... and she manage us. im part of her stuff.
check it out, we've just started wrkin' here so b patient pz but we will update u all with l8st DiCaprio accurate news. it is not finished yet but check it out:

www.heartofdestiny.com/press
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:54 am

yeah i knw i forgot here in the poll sry i luv her acting too she was soooooooo gd in catch me if u can... awesome wrk

hey!! i think she enjoyed tht scene loads lol!

((Admin))DiCaprio wrote:
OMG! you forgot Amy Adams~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE HER!!!!! shes like my favorite actress at the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:23 pm

haha yeah i wish i was in her place! she always gets to kiss the cutest guys!!! =[

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:28 pm

watch you'll start making movies and then other girls will be like "god bailey gets to kiss the hottest guys! so not fair!!" lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:31 pm

haha yeah envy me bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm

haha. thats what i'd say too.

hey where did the other ppl on here go? like we have seven members and only like five of them come on. where are those ppl from before me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:08 pm

yeah but i would also feel bad for them. =// i will send them goody bags with leos face on it so they can kiss that. ahah i am so weird...

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm

lol. ur like here have this bag of him while i have the real thing!!! i would try to be good to fans but if ppl start running to me and screaming im running the other way. lol. i told my dad yesterday that if paparazzi came around me while im out i would cover my face with one hand, pull my hat down low, and flip off the camera with the other. lol. he said that didnt surprise him. lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:08 am

hehe so true lol!

Hey!! One thing ...would you really date Leo? i mean im sure u say "yeahhhhhhhhh" but u were talkin' bout paparazzis and thts a bad thing... its a complicated life... it is not tht easy if u fink bout it twice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 am

ya the celebrity life can be soo glamorous at times but really hard at other times..you have article about you in magazines that arnt true and pictures of you picking your nose all over the internet!..lol its funny to us but for them its pretty embarrasing.

..bbuuutttt.i would still date leo hes worth putting up with all that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:10 pm

if leo was with me, we'd never leave the house so it wouldnt be a problem. lol. i dont read those tabloids out. i'm pretty sure he would no if he asked me to marry him or if i was pregnant or not. the tabloids wouldn't. plus like raquel said, i would put up with all that for leo. if they want a pic of me making out with him thats what they'll get. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 am

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U GURLS, BOTH. I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT UR OPINIONS, ABOUT FAME AND STUFF. I THINK THE SAME WAY, LEO IS AMAZING AND IT IS WORTHED TO LIVE LIKE THT FOR HIM... CUZ HE'S THE SUN sunny EVERYDAY SUN OF MY LIFE Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:26 pm

awww. thats so sweet taly Very Happy ..hey guys what would happen if leo found this site and read everything we say about him Shocked ..then he would no i would dress up in a bunny suit for him..OMG Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 pm

lol well then u wouldnt have to tell him of course. he would just expect the bunny suit. lol. im sure he's used to women hitting on him all the time just becuz he's hot and famous and rich and everything so i think he's probly not even shocked by what ppl say or do anymore.

but i'd be moving to canada if he did see this site. if we ever convince him to come on here, we're making most of the boards unreadable. lol. that would be mortifying if he saw what a dirty mind i have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:11 pm

please. he would love this site! lol yeah right but you never know! ahahahaha maybe he wants a girl that will dress up in a bunny suit!

and yeah id be with him with all the pop cos like who cares. im not britney spears so why would they want to spend times following me around? lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   

Back to top Go down

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leonardo DiCaprio :: Movies-
Jump to: