Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

who is ur fave Leo co-star?
Virginie Ledoyen (The Beach)
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Kate Winslet (Titanic)
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Vera Farmiga (The Departed)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Jennifer Connelly (Blood Diamond)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Cameron Diaz (Gangs of NY)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kate Blanchett (The Aviator)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:31 pm

that's true. i'm not going to be getting out of his prius without my underwear on while shaving my head as i walk down the street smiling at pops. i dont think i'd cover my face either. im not a celeb and neither is leo's gf. no one cares about her. if u look at every mag or internet site talking about her it says bar rafaeli, leo dicaprio's gf and then somewhere else it throws in the fact that she tries modeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:42 pm

ahah but the poop will take whatever they get. it you have a new hat, they will put it in a magazine. lol the only reason i waste money on those things it to cut out the pictures and paste them on my wall. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:02 pm

yea thats true and then the company that makes that hat will call it your hat because now everyone is buying it becuz leo's gal is. lol. they did that with sienna miller before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:54 am

I WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME READING THIS OMG!!! OMFG!! UR SO DAMN FUNNY GURLS... LOL MELISSA TOLD ME THT I WAS GOIN' TO HAV A GR8 TIME HERE BUT IT IS ACTUALLY MORE THAN I TOT lol! SO FUNNY... HEHE
WELLL............NO1 KNWS BAR SHE'S "LEO'S GF" NOT A MODEL SHE GOTTA KNW IT AND NOW A MOVIE OF HER IS COMING SOON????????????? HOLLYWOOD MOVIE?
SOUNDS FAMILIAR TO ME... REMEMBER 1998, TITANIC TIMES LEO GAVE AN INTERVIEW FOR A FAMOUS LATIN MAGAZINE TO LEARN ENGLISH WITH CELEBRITIES AND... HE SAID THT DAY, "IM HAVIN' SERIOUS PROBLEMS TO FIND A REAL WOMAN, NOW THT IM FAMOUS IN THE BUSINESS I HAV TO SEE WELL B4 GETTING INVOLVED WITH GURLS... CUZ IT' S HAPPEND TO ME THT GURLS WANTED TO DATE ME JUST TO APPEAR IN A MOVIE .." .........
WELL... SO SAD! BUT TRUE.. cherry SWEET LEO TALKED
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ABOUT LEO TAKIN' A LOOK AT THIS SITE, I WOULD FEEL EMBARASED TO CUZ U KNW? SOMETIMES TO ME IT DOESNT FEEL LIKE IM TALKIN' CUZ HE'S HOT OR WUTEVER I MEAN... HE'S USED TO GURLS PAYIN' ATTENTION TO HIM... AND STUFF BUT FOR ME IT WRKS KIND OF DIFFERENT CUZ IM NOT BEING LIKE THT IM LIKE... THE WAY I TALK BOUT HIM ITS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GUYS IDK... STH LIKE THT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:33 am

aww i never knew he said that. that makes me sad for him. No

about the bar movie, i had totally forgotten about that. i remember hearing about it cuz some girl that worked in this restaurant in new york asked him why he was there and he said a friend of his was doing a movie and entertainment news ppl said it was her movie. i remember being so mad at the waitress girl though cuz she was saying that she was hoping that leo would help her out cuz she's in a band and she wanted the attention. it must be so hard not being able to go anywhere becuz of annoying ppl who just want to use you to get a leg up so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:38 pm

omg a bar movie? thats going to BLOW!!!!!!!!!! are casting directors mental? i swear

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:59 pm

lol yea i no. she'll probly be the only one seeing it. what do u wanna bet she's playing a model? far stretch i no for her considering she isn't one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:29 pm

hahahahahahahaha i bet shes going to play this pretty girl thats at college and theres this guy trying to loose his virginity and he meets her, they fall in love and do each other, then he works at mcdonalds and she does modeling. id totally NOT pay 9 dollars to see that!

TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:51 pm

lol ur sooooo funny i luv when u talked about her cuz ur so funny lol! rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:53 pm

and shes not playing either roles we thought up. soo that kind of sucks.... lol

TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:59 pm

actually its funny... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 am

lmao dont worry bailey its coming. shes a "serious" actress now. she probly will play some girl at a college but she'll be the virgin and she'll say that she's waiting for marriage or something like that. i bet even when she married that one old guy she wasn't a virgin. you no what they say about models dont you? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:13 pm

they get around town? lol idk something like that???

TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:02 pm

so bailey? are u an actress??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:31 pm

an inspiring one. i love acting but im only in middle school so i wont call myself an actress quite yet.

oh btw sorry about the colors, i was experimenting with different ones, then i had to leave so sorry if they were hard to read and what not. i got tried of the old one so if anyone has any good color schemes they want me to use let me know =]

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:20 pm

yup she's gonna be a famous actress one day and we're all gonna watch her in movies and talk about her....behind her back. jk she's gonna be really famous and she's gonna remember all of us. lol. i hope. Razz

lol its ok bailey. i just no i dont need an eye exam cuz clearly i can see anything. jk. go with whatever color u like. its fine. im not that picky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:27 am

oh!! first of all, dont mind about the colors when its hard to read i highlight them n thts it and actually i luv pink so!! and it looks better now... about u its a gd choise u will meet Leo!!! cheers and introduce him to us Twisted Evil ok? its a deal Bailey? alien pz!!! queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:38 am

yaa but like i said b-4 dont forget to mention us when you win your first oscar..that would be soo cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:18 pm

and wrk with Leo ... cheers and invite us to the set... imagine all of us taking pics of Leo lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:19 pm

omg yes! if i was ever in a movie i would fly u guys onto the set and have u all be extas near leo and introduce you. i promise you that and i always keep promises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 pm

omg that would be soo cool! all of us together including leo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:49 pm

a reality between Leo and us would b awesome we should play a game here lol about a reality show lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:19 am

haha yeah i will make you all extra if i become an actress. i promise, that just means you have to stay on this site until i or any of us becomes one! lol

TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:14 am

OK cheers I'LL BE WAITING... alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:10 pm

haha ya, you might have to wait a very very long time

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   

Back to top Go down

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next