Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

who is ur fave Leo co-star?
Virginie Ledoyen (The Beach)
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Kate Winslet (Titanic)
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Vera Farmiga (The Departed)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Jennifer Connelly (Blood Diamond)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Cameron Diaz (Gangs of NY)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kate Blanchett (The Aviator)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:06 pm

lol i think all of us will stay close frinds for a reaally long time we have to much fun 2-gether to just leave the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:28 pm

we're here forever................ and always What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:39 pm

i hope!!! we have to promise... lol this sounds like a movie, you know how there like will be friends forever... then they leave each other a week later. lol i hope that doesnt happen to us

TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:13 am

like this cast... lol jk jk jk lol!

ok this might b better jk jk lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:07 am

haha i havent seen either of those movies, i was thinking like sister hood of the traveling pants. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:56 am

omg yea and then our kids will become friends one day whether they like it or not. lol.

i promise to stay on this stay and keep in touch with all of u. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:19 pm

never let go tht promise... ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm

we will be like the sisterhood of the traveling leos. lol

i call being umm Bee. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:51 pm

all i no is i dont want to be the girl that cries about losing her virginity. she wanted to be able to talk to her mom about that?! lol. that'd be like if i forced myself on leo and he finally gave into me and then i'm like omg i'm lilo now i cant believe i did this!

i wasnt a big fan of that movie. i saw it with my brother oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:39 pm

iv watched both of those movies "now and then" is actually pretty good!

okaii guys i promise to never let go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:29 pm

i promise too. lol.

i loved now and then but i can't watch it anymore. u no the girl that was the redhead that thot sex was like the guy uses his water can on the girl's flower garden or whatever? she died like a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:42 pm

aww she did how old was she?..she must have been young!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:50 pm

yea she was 26. she played chrissy on the movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:33 am

really did she?? in tht movie there is an actor from canada, u might no him he's about 26 y/o nowadays and his name is devon sawa ... this is the guy, take a look:

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1321374.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F106C0408F6B4BD7BA375A5397277B4DC33E

well lol the funny thing about him is tht he wanted to talk to James Cameron to do a second part of titanic and he made up the whole "Titanic 2" thing he says tht he admires Leo loads... and tht he wanted to play Jack role "of course, if Leo turned it down" when he told this to Jim... he was like "WTF?" lol and they never did Devon's seconds part of Titanic... lol
hav u heard bout this? lol it was soooo funny and did u no him?

DEVON:

LEO:
img][/img]
c'mon he's a wannab sry gurls 2 b rude but he's a wannab

[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:26 am

he's also reportedly very abusive to girlfriends. i used to like him but i found this out and was like nvm. ugh! Rolling Eyes of course im talking about devon not leo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:10 pm

lol hes cute but that whole beating up his g/f stuff thats really a turn off..and what about this titanic 2..what did he want to do the same moovie except him playing jack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 am

no it was aobut a fishers boat who finds jack on the sea and he was still alive and then HE IS JACK annnnnnnnnd NO LEO lol believe me it was a mess and then he gotta try 2 find her true love, Rose (played by Kate, of course) and he said... of course, if Jim likes it and LEO DOESNT GET THE ROLE.. thts MY IDEA.

when he talked to Jim about it... he was like "WTF?" and tht was it. he said DEFF. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

it was a mess believe me it doesnt make any scense.

So devon used to beat his gf? reali? i used to like him too when i was a lill gurl, anyway there are lots of photoshoot identic to Leo ones... so i fink tht he's a wannab u no... look at Leo in tht picture... Leo is luv, Devon is like ...i dunno he has sth weird in his face the way he looks is sooooo agresive idk i dont like tht at all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:15 am

oh yea leo would definitely be alive after freezing to death and sinking to the bottom of the ocean. i told my dad when i was little i would have drug him to the lifeboat and gave him blankets and a hot shower and warmed him right up cuz i didnt understand how it worked. of course ppl have frozen to death before and come back to life. their heart all of a sudden starts again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 am

sry but Devon's ending to me was like an empty start for a new movie ...lol i fink it doesnt make any scense so Jim... and Jim is a great director lol jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:34 pm

lol but thats really stupid but have you guys seen the titanic 2 trailer someone made it as a joke and people actually thoughtt there would be a titanic 2 heres the link if you wanna see it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iOuYkbrx4w&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:15 pm

lol when u said devin i was thinking of a friend of mine's kid. he is like the cutest kid in the world. i was like a two year old is making an ending? lol. im exhausted today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:09 pm

ohh lol i was talkin' about "Devon" Melissa lol not "Devin" u should pay more attention to grammar lol lol jk jk jk

about "Titanic 2" Raquel... i was readin' u no, the comments of it in youtube and i was like "OMG!!" they believe it could b true not fake and c'mon all of the scenes are from Austin Powers, catch me if you can, pictures of Leo, Romeo and Juliet, and other movies u no? they must b crazy to believe tht was true lol anyways, Raquel... it was funny lol to watch, for us.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:49 am

lol i know but i have to admit when i first watched it i believed it to cuz i was young and hadnt watched many leo movies yet..but now i look at it and im pointing out what movie every scene is from LMFAO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:38 pm

lol i remember getting those leo mags when i was little right after titanic came out and i remember this one mag was selling 'the heart of the ocean' for $20. lol. i didnt buy it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:20 am

omg!!! i want the heart of the ocean too lol!! i really wanted how much did u say $20????????? lol jk but it must hav been wonderful to get "kind of a copy" of it cuz its really cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   

Back to top Go down

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next