Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

who is ur fave Leo co-star?
Virginie Ledoyen (The Beach)
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Kate Winslet (Titanic)
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
Vera Farmiga (The Departed)
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Jennifer Connelly (Blood Diamond)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Claire Danes (Romeo and Juliet)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Cameron Diaz (Gangs of NY)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Kate Blanchett (The Aviator)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:14 pm

i think the "heart of the ocean" is so beautiful!..but i remember seeing people selling them in magazines and stuff to and i remember wanting one so badly but my mom wouldnt buy it for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:36 pm

i remember even at 7 thinking how cheap the one in the mag i saw looked. i mean i new it wouldnt be expensive like the one in the movie but i wanted better quality than what i saw. lol. i have high standards. jk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:30 am

i see melissa, thts why u wanna marry leo lol jk jk jk u want he's money just like Cantaloupe Crotch... wuts next?!! u wanna appear in victoria secret catalog ooooooorr... mayb get a role in a movie???????????????'' jk jk jk jk jk jk lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:02 pm

no i'm not money hungry but i like high fashion. lol. but his money wouldnt hurt of course.

i would definitely do victoria's secret!!!! Very Happy come find me leo. jk jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:59 pm

lol tht was a gd reply lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:08 am

HAHA! Laughing ..honestly money for me isnt important cuz they can lose that money in a flash and you'll be left with someone you dont love..thats whyi think its way more important to marry for love and not money.. my friends think im crazy but thats just my out look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 pm

lol yea i was kidding. ive grown up without money like my whole life. i mean im not poor but im definitely not rich. i just want to have enough to get by. anything else i would just spend on other ppl and on charities. i feel bad spending money on myself honestly. i definitely agree raquel. love should be what matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:23 am

ya when i was younger we had alot of money we lived in this big house with a pool in the back yard and all that but then my dad lost his job so now were just average but money isnt important for me so i agree with melissa money shouldnt be what matters unfortunatly for people like b-a-r its all that matters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i*love*romeo+juliet

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:41 am

I would LOVE to be Claire Danes in Romeo and Juliet. I sooooooooooooo love him in that movie. A shame that he's not like that in real life. I LOVE ROMEO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:06 pm

hey! welcome to the site; im glad some new people are jpining because we dont have a lot. hope you enjoy it

lol and i havent seen romeo and juliet yet but i want to

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 am

Hey welcome to the site!

I agree, Leo looks soooo good in romeo and juliet i wouldnt mind being his co -star in that movie either. Omg Bailey you have to watch it, its really good Very Happy

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 pm

I know I'm so bad! lol, it takes me forever to actually watch them but I'm working on it.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. i went to see the dark knight yesterday [BEST MOVIE EVERR] and there was a preview of Body Of Lies and it was really cool seeing it, can't wait!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:41 am

Omg you went to go see "dark knight"!!! I want to go see that sooo badly no one wants to go with me, because my friends think it will be boring because its about bat man Crying or Very sad .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:23 pm

OIMG NOT BORING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING! go see it by yourself! lol its worth it, full of action and stuff, heath ledger was just outstanding!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:43 pm

Lol i probably will go see it by myself Laughing . Ya i heard Heath Ledger was amazing, hes already gettin oscar buzz Shocked .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 pm

yeah he deserves one! its one of my favorite roles! i LOVE THE JOKER!

sorry leo i will always love you of course

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 pm

Lmfao of course, Leo always comes first Very Happy

But i was wondering, if Heath does win an oscar who's going to except it? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Oh i didn't think about that. Either his parents or the like the director or stars of TDK?

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 pm

I dunno..only i think of these things LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?   

Back to top Go down

In which movie would you like to be Leo's co-star?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4