Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

here's a little info about revolutionary road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 pm

this is something that i found on IMDB. i thot u guys might wanna no about it. sorry if its stupid. lol.

"I met the cinematographer who shot RR at a party last Saturday night along with the other nominated DP's (congratulations yesterday to Robert Elswit). Besides congratulating him on a double nomination, which hasn't happened since 1971, I immediately asked him about another film he shot last May-June called Revolutionary Road. His reactions were interesting; lets say they were rather mild to ambivalent about the final look of this film. I asked if he thought DiCaprio and Winslet really delivered on their performances of Frank and April Wheeler. He hesitated and he responded with "well, DiCaprio did". I also asked about his thoughts about Mendes's directing, and he responded overall with "this is no Titanic".

Well I'm not sure how to react to all this other than to see this film when it screens probably in limited release on December 19. I do know this: I definitely agree with Time Magazine that this novel by Richard Yates is definitely one of the 100 greatest novels ever written in the 20th Century."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:08 am

thnx 4 sharing this info!!!
but who said this? im confused.
Another thing, by the way... im worried about the public of it cuz it will be like everybody tht is not a Kate or Leo REAL fan and its not getting involved much w/this project they will feel like "ohh.. another Titanic" and its actually not another Titanic.
wut do u fink??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 am

yaa i hope people arnt going to the theaters and watching this movie expecting it to be "another titanic" this movie is completely different.
.."I asked if he thought DiCaprio and Winslet really delivered on their performances of Frank and April Wheeler. He hesitated and he responded with "well, DiCaprio did".. im not sure how to feel about his quote..is he saying leo did a good job and kate didnt?..i dont know but i still cant wait to watch it when it comes out in theaters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:49 am

i no i love kate and i think her role is a lot harder than leo's in this movie.

taly, this was written on IMDB by a guy who met the cinematographer of Revolutionary Road. those were his exact words to meeting him. Oh! and i sent u an email. I hope u got it. lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:53 am

oh thnx. i just didnt knw if it was some1 famous and it was written there in IMDB or wut! i c... hey! yeah i got ur mail and i mailed u bak.... now its ur turn flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:09 am

seriously i think there waiting to long to release it..its coming out in december Crying or Very sad but what i think is funny is that titanic was released in december also..just noticed that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:11 am

yeah! but all his movies are released in december in the USA and then in january in my country Mad it is so bad i gotta wait a lot but it is worthed cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:01 pm

i think its great that kathy bates is also in this movie cuz she was in titanic as well. the unsinkable molly brown. Very Happy

lol poor taly. when december comes we'll all be able to talk about it and u wouldnt even see it yet. jk we wouldnt do that. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:09 pm

yeah talk about it and i'll read lol! and then in january i'll catch up.. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:16 pm

lol i cant wait! leo and kate reunited..who ever came up with this is a genius! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:18 pm

yeah me too!!! CANT WAIT Exclamation Exclamation
afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:56 pm

this movie is prolly gonna make soo much money cuz everyone is waiting to see them together again..soo cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:18 pm

i know!!!!!!!! but who cares about money, as long as we like it, thats all that matters!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:23 pm

ya as long as i come out of the theater saying "omg that was a great movie!" and not saying " i want my money back!" then its all good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:25 pm

sure all Leo's movies are like tht thts y i luv them all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:26 pm

and ive only hated one leo movie, so that pretty good, i wish that movie would just disappear though

TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:52 am

reali?!!?! which one?? Razz i just adore his style... geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:48 am

bailey and i both arent big fans of the man in the iron mask. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:00 pm

lol. i luv it!!! haha ur scense of humor, u rock melissa i luved the way u said "bailey and i both arent big fans of the man in the iron mask" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:50 pm

thank you taly! Very Happy

life's really hard right now and laughing and you guys help me out a lot.

AND LEO!!!!!!!!!! he would just love me to death if he met me. he'd fall head over heels. jk jk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:55 pm

haha i'm glad this site makes both of you happy!!! i'm sooooo glad i made it! i would have never meet you guys =[

lol have you seen man in the iron mask taly? i knew i was going to hated when 5 minutes in the guy farted really loudly...

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:17 pm

the only part that was kinda funny was when jeremy irons was like he's trying to hang himself obviously. i didnt want to see that guy naked though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:56 pm

1st of all yeah thnx 4 makin' this site its amazing just luv it loads... and bout the man in the iron mask i luv tht movie, i've seen all Leo's movies... lol im his biggest fan lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:34 pm

whenever anyone ever starts with 1st of all i think im about to get yelled at for something. lol jk

yea i love this site. good job bailey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:49 pm

yaa i have soo much fun here im so glad bailey made this site!.it just gives me a place i can joke around and people dont think im crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   

Back to top Go down

here's a little info about revolutionary road
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next