Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

here's a little info about revolutionary road

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:24 am

that's because we're ALL crazy. haha jk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:02 am

yeah we're fuckin' crazy like duffy duck lol the beach guy, remember duffy lol

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:12 pm

i dont remember that scene in the movie but i would gladly take her place. lol. i love it when a man's soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:16 pm

ya expecialy leo! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:49 pm

thanks guys!!! i sooo gald you like it! i feel special. lol!

yay the beach is on monay at 6pm so i think i can stay awake.... lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:14 pm

lol i'm gonna laugh when u fall asleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:25 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i got the beach love it adore it!! i watch it often its like omg !! so adorable... he's such a cuttie there

[img][/img]

u can download it with ares... u no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:23 am

i'm trying to figure out where he went from young man to an adult. he turned so sexy all of a sudden. i mean before he had this boyish sexiness and now he's a man! like in the beach and catch me if u can he still looked like a boy but then gangs of new york he looked more manly. u no what i mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:08 pm

but catch me if u can was after gony... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:59 pm

yea i no but he didnt really look manly there. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:17 pm

manly?! do mean tht he was a restless kid tht liked to kid around on set and b w/as many women as he could???? are u talkin' like tht bout Leo... well thts our leo description lol jk jk ya'r right Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:28 pm

i wasnt calling him gay or anything. lol. i was just saying that he still seemed boy like back then. now he's more manly looking. bigger muscles, older looking face (not that thats bad) and hes 34. that helps. lol.

i'm well aware he's been with a lot of women. i dont think that would qualify him as a man. just a horndog. i hope it isnt true that hes slept with paris hilton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:09 am

mhh thts not true u no, dont believe in everything u read u no cuz i used to but then when i starting watching his interviews, vids and stuff i was like this wasnt the Leo tht mass media where showin' he's a diferent kind of man u no! it is just tht they want him to b wild party boy tht sleep with every piece of woman tht he finds lol even lilo lol! but u no thts not true. it is true tht leo has been reltated with many women, i dont doubt thts true but sometimes it feels like they are adding more stuff
Neutral u no? leo can b sweet... i do fink he's ready to get married, hav kids it dependes of the woman.. there must b a real luv 4 him in this wrld n' tht gurl will make him want to settle down . He wants a serious and smart gurl to do tht he's not doin' tht w/a stupid model i fink, we would only settle down w/a model if he doesnt find anything else better i fink... life goes on, and he's 33 y/o now he is like feeling a need to b w/some1 and tht need tht he feels lonely and stuff may b cuz he reali wanna settle down u no? i feel it like tht wut do u guys fink?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:39 pm

i thinkhes just waiting for the right girl to come along and when she does i thinkhell know right sway cuz hes got a great judgement of character..i dont think he feels pressure to fall in love and get married i think he knows it will be spontaneusits not something you can plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 pm

it is like tht, i mean... sth unexpected to get married w/some1 u truly luv actually wrks like tht it is like sth u cant predict, i mean, it just happens he prolly b waitin' he reali deserves true luv cuz he's been doin' lots of charity and stuff, has such a big heart not like the others u no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:17 am

yaa i think he has soo much love that he wants to share with someone but he just cant find the right person to share it with so he wait and waits but one day it will happen for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:19 am

i fink he can love. but its difficult for him to share love and tenderness when there is such a horrible world around him... i mean, its hard 2 find a true some1 in the middle of hollywood thts bad... hope he finds a true one to share his dreams and passions. im serious now, i sure u gurls tht i would do anything to share my life w/him... and its not about his money, sexiness or wutever lol i mean, everybody thinks tht i say this bc he's soooooo hot lol as they say but its more than tht its about his personality... his way of being, gestures, passions... all of tht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 pm

i love his use of big words! Razz any man that can say the word prestidigititation gets me soooo weak in the knees. lol. jk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm

HAHA he actually says that?! awwww I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:09 pm

lol no i was kidding. i dont think he's ever used that word. i wonder if he's ever even heard that word. lol. he does have a wide vocab though. when they show him in interviews, its obvious.

i want to be able to have an intellectual conversation with someone. i'm that kinda girl. does that make me a nerd? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 pm

but melissa if u want a serious talk dont talk to him, talk to some1 else lol jk jk noooooo !!!! leo has a wide vocab!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:45 pm

lol yea if i met him all my vocab would go out the window and i would probly just sit there and look at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:15 am

haha me too but that doesnt make you a nerd.. i hate talking to guys about mindless things it would be nice to talk to someone with opinions on things and reallly knows what hes talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here's a little info about revolutionary road   

Back to top Go down

here's a little info about revolutionary road
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Leonardo DiCaprio :: News & Gossip-
Jump to: