Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Bar Refaeli stars in Session

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:28 pm

oh thats good!

TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:25 pm

yeah!! not to b bad or sth but Jack died on titanic, sry gurls to tell u the end of the movie jk jk jk no, i mean jack was supposed to marry rose they were soul mates right? but he died so she went away from cal but then she could never had the chance 2 go on w/her real luv true luv u no? so it isnt tht easy i mean... im just sayin' this of course i want him 2 b happy thts all i want but it doesnt wrk tht easy even in movies... remember old rose... she was unhappy even years passed away she was still missing jack dawson, she knew he was the one... wut do u fink bout all this? I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 am

she missed jack but i dont think she was unhappy. she did all the things that they talked about doing. almost like she was letting him live through her. she didnt want to marry cal either but her mom wanted her to for monetary purposes. jack saved her from a life of unhappiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:02 pm

well i fink tht her real happiness would hav been if they shared their life together... jack and rose i mean... mayb she did everything she wanted and was happy but not real happiness cuz her real love was making jack feel alive in her heart the whole time and not her "husband" wut do u fink?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:54 pm

i'm sure she loved her husband but jack was her first love. first love's are usually always special. what the movie taught me was that no matter what you can't give up. she lost the love of her life and she still went on. she didn't just give up and waste away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:57 pm

i think that because she has gotten the chance to just be with jack for a day, she is happy. she can have him in her memory, and she can do the things that he wanted to do with her, and that keeps her happy. even though i think its supposed to be a happy ending i still get depressed. lol

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:21 pm

oh yea i no. i cant watch the end. lol.

you no leo's grandma's favorite movie is titanic. she says its a classic. she's an extremely funny lady. she and leo were at an art museum and they met picasso's grandson and he asked her what she thot of this painting his grandfather had done of some woman he loved and she was like "i dont think theres anything special about her. shes just a woman." leo was really embarrassed but the guy found it funny. he said he was glad she was honest and didnt just tell him she liked it so as not to offend him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:53 pm

yeah!! Helene rocks she's amazing... luv her!

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 pm

she looks mad and he looks embarrassed. like i had to bring my grandma to this Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:55 pm

awww thats sooo cute him and hs granny awww! Very Happy

like i said i think jack won that poker game for a reason to meet rose and to save her..and to make her experience what its like to be free like in the flying scene hes showing her how to be free like a bird.. and when he died that was like a turining point for rose and she promised to neer give up and to never let go of that promise..she obviously loves her husband but she knew jack was her true love so she did as he said and went on with her life for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:29 am

lol well if i had been rose i would "make it count" and would have spent most of my time in the car. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:41 am

yeah melissa me too!!! i would "count every second" of the scene "to make it count lol!!

about wut u said raquel, ur right i got the point... but wut im sayin' is tht true love never goes away follows us to da rest of our lives n' it is true tht ur maddly in luv w/tht man till da rest of ur days and u can date some, marry some, hav kids w/some a life... but it doesnt mean... all of tht doesnt mean tht ur still cryin' in the nights cuz real happiness is a miracle and tht miracle is Leo lol! goin' bak 2 main topic, i fink tht u only can find happiness with the luv of ur life... addin' 2 wut u said, raquel thts my idea of luv ur right in every point of ur explanation i just wanted to add this... wut do u fink?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:39 pm

yaa i know what your saying and i agree with you to..no matter what you do that person will always be in the back of your head they'll always be your one and only you know but ya i agree with you too taly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:08 pm

it i had a husbadn who i loved with kids, if he died OR SOMETHING, i would have my kids and that would make me happy that me and my loved one has something that we made together. so like just because hes gone, im going to be upset and cry all the time, but its wouldnt get me down for life, i would find someone else to be happy with cos thats what he would want.

same thing rose did.

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

yaa ii think she handled jacks death really good she didnt just sit around and cry for the rest of her life she got up and did everything she promised she would do with jack and got married and had kids,, but what i always thought was when jack and rose had sex in that car i think what would have been sweet is if she got pregnant with jacks kid and if it was a boy she would name it jack..that would be adorable I love you ..but i think the way the movie is its really good but thats just another idea lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:34 pm

omg thats the same thing i thot raquel! my mom was like affraid that would have been out of wedlock!!! i was like so was the sex. haha. my moms very traditional which is fine but it's also kinda funny that im her daughter cuz i believe it should be about love not necessarily when ur married.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 am

i agree about the end of the movie, its a wonderful idea.
i also like titanic's real ending, both are lovely.

going bak to main topic, love stuff lol.. i must tell u girls tht wut u say its right rose handle really gd jack's death but i was thinkin' bout Leo ...cuz its not a crush its not love... its true love to me, i knw it sounds stupid but im being honest with u gurls... i adore him. dunno why...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:17 am

well all adore him. its kinda funny when u fall for someone u dont no. i no it seems crazy but it happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:14 pm

well i no him more than other guys u no? sometimes u've got a boy around u for years and u find out tht u dont knw him for real. i do knw a lot bout leo and it is crazy to love him... but its better than anything lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:51 pm

ya my friends think im crazy cuz theres this guy in my school i dont know his name, iv never talked to him but i love him..its wierd but its how i feel..and i feel the same about leo iv never met him and theres a chance ill never get the privalidge to but i love him wiith every fiber of my being you know I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:41 pm

aja! well, when i was ur age ((i feel like an old lady lol jk)) i was at high, there was a boy tht i was in luv w/which was from another grade and he was a cuttie 2 me u no, he was my crush, i never talked to him or anything he was just u no breathtakin' 4 me and i was like "OMG!! OMG!! he's there" lol and life sth is like tht u no... u fall in luv w/some1 u dont even knw ... I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:30 am

ya my mom even says it.. im such a romantic like a had to do a project on romeo + juliet and i got an a+ cuz i wrote this diary entry by juliet and i did a really good job on it.. my teacher even uses it to show an example of what she wants lol i still have it saved on computer and i read it sometimes..it still amazes me that i wrote that lol..but i think i did a good job cuz when i was writing it i was thinking about leo the whole time so i just worte what i feel about him you know..so if theres someone to thank for the a+ its leo lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:09 am

OMG!! gd job! i like r+j 2 soooooooooo much!! its one of my faves movies ever he did such a gd wrk playin' Romeo's role tht must hav been a wonderful inspiration for u to do a hw like tht right? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:04 pm

yaa i really liked doing that assaignment it was fun leos face was in my mind the whole time thats prolly the only reason why i did a god job Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:15 pm

hehe so, do u like writing? i've writen sth once a poem for a special some1 lol but it isnt gd, then i've writen several poems in spanish but tht one just came 2 my mind in english but it sux lol
although im a bad writer, when i was younger i used to write every night wutever came to my mind lol sweet stuff u no, teenage drama queen lol like lilo movie...

if got no clue scratch of wut im talkin' bout lol lol!
check this out: lol lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkglb2bl8ow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Refaeli stars in Session   

Back to top Go down

Bar Refaeli stars in Session
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next