Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALY

PostSubject: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:56 pm

We all know Leo a lot, as if he was a member of our family...
but I would like to discuss today what do you think that Leo wants in a woman? what information about this that Leo has given you would like to share here with his fans (us)? and... what do you think he needs to settle down with someone?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 pm

obviously he has a thing for modles lol but thats not all he looks for in a wonem in my opinion like iv said i think he loks for a girl witha good sense of humor who knows how to have fun is down to earth, adventurous, and very supporting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:57 pm

yeah i fink tht too lol. he said also, the other day on an interview tht he likes inteligent women scratch WTF is he doing w/refaeli?? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:03 pm

hes looking for a woman like myslef. LOL JK!

haha i know, what the hell is he doing with Sluttyfuckingbitchwhore???

TALY

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:28 pm

nuttin' better was around him?????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:34 pm

prolly shes like the oposite of everything we think hes looking for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:02 am

not exactly... i mean... i gotta admit it she's a gr8 body... ok!! h8 me gurls, and i fuckin' no tht if he gotta choose between me and her i fuckin' no da answer...damn!! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:53 am

dont put yourself down taly. Cantaloupe Crotch is not better than you or anyone else. she's just a person that leo is miserable with but stays with for some reason or another. i'm sure if leo met you he'd love you. I love you

plus i think her body is all she has going for her and she knows that. its not like she has a good personality or anything. leo's bored with her. he needs some real excitement in his life and he's not getting that from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm

yaa thats why i said adventerous someone whos up for anything and can give him a good time and make him laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 pm

aw thats good raquel! lol and im crazy, ill be his underaged crazy party girl! lol

yeah and Cantaloupe Crotch body is totally fake, so like whats to be jelous of, we could all have that body if we had the money! lol

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:12 pm

yaa shes soo fake id like to see what she looked like befor Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:15 pm

gurls ur right and melissa thnx 4 ur words, always so sweet!!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???   

Back to top Go down

What do u think tht LEO wants in a woman???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1