Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

leo and friends pulled over by the cops!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
raquell<3

PostSubject: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:54 pm

LEONARDO DiCAPRIO had a brief encounter with New York police on Monday (25Feb08) when the car he was travelling in was pulled over for running a red light. The Catch Me If You Can star was in the passenger seat of the white Mercedes when the vehicle was stopped for the traffic violation. The driver was ordered out of the car to answer a series of questions with the plain-clothed cops while the actor and another passenger waited patiently in the vehicle. They were released after 20 minutes, reports TMZ.com. A representative for DiCaprio has yet to comment on the incident.

thank god they let him go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:49 pm

i curious to find out who he was with!!! what if he was kidnapped?!?!?!?! lol probably not...

TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:16 pm

lol hehe tht was funny... lol hey!! u can watch the vid here:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid353549946/bctid1432845385
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 pm

aww do yu see how he like ducked when he saw the camera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:51 am

yeah he's such a cuttie i wanna download tht video u no... but i dunno how... im sad cuz i want a copy of it!! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:41 pm

lol i think its good that trys his best to sta away from the paperazzi cuz their honestly just trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:11 pm

that paperazzi is bad for all celebrities, they ruin your life!

raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:13 pm

ya their to much honestly they should give them theur space!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:58 am

he's a private person and tht its amazing cuz he's a big star u no? he's not just another celebrity like Jude Law or... i dunno Josh Hartnett he's one of the gr8s actors of our generation and thts cool to me..!!!! cuz if he stay away they are not going to blow away his career the paparazzis are so mean! i h8 them... poor Leo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:41 am

i dont think the paparazzi would be able to ruin his carrer..he worked soo hard to get to where he is now i dont think hell let a few people which claerly have no lives ruin it for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:15 pm

of course, he's not like tht. there are too many actors out there tht just can handle it but ur right, he's not tht kind of person i still dont get it who he did it i mean, he did it really well. he was really smart 2 choose everything 2 get 2 this point, it was so gd now he's secure there and thts fine to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:59 am

yaa he handles things very well under pressure i know that around the "titanic days" it must have been very hard because he had women from ages 13+ chasing him ( well in my case i was 5 lol) ..it must have been really tough but he did well..im very impressed at how strong he is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:38 am

yeah and tht is actually one of the things tht caught my attention hehe. he is so different from other celebrities u no! he es such a cuttie and at same time he's so smart, talented, u no? talkin' bout leo hav u heard tht his mom is actually getting married or sth hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:48 am

aww shes getting married thats soo cute...haha maybe shell have leo as her ring boy or something LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leo and friends pulled over by the cops!   

Back to top Go down

leo and friends pulled over by the cops!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1