Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALY

PostSubject: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:30 pm

im sure u knw about this holiday... but wut do u think of bar's actitud... all over Leo... wtf? check it out pz...

http://www.netjoven.com/noticia/7694/Leonardo-DiCaprio-y-novia-israeli-toman-el-sol-en-tierras-aztecas-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:06 pm

that bitch!! Evil or Very Mad jk

i don't no what it says. can you translate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:09 pm

I think is says, Cantaloupe Crotch the bitch dating gorgeous leonardo dicaprio, has decided to take over his life, forcing him to do everything she wants. earlier this month, they were engaged to be married, the date is set and it is really happening.

LOL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well half of it. god i hope thats not waht it says

TALY

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:14 pm

IT SAYS THT 4TH OF FEB THEY WERE FOUND AGAIN TOGETHER "GOING STRONG" SHIT SRY... IN MEXICO... MORE EXACTLY PUERTO VALLARTA, ON HOLIDAYS TOGETHER W/A COUPLE OF FRIENDS...
THEY WERE STAYIN' IN AN EXCLUSIVE RESORT OF PUERTO VALLARTA... THE REST IS HISTORY.. THT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANTS FACTS... OK? HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH TO U ALL, SRY I FORGOT U DONT SPEAK SPANISH... LOL

CHECK OUT MORE PICS HERE IF U WANT...

http://detodoparavivir.blogspot.com/2008/02/fotos-leonardo-dicaprio-y-Cantaloupe Crotch-rafaeli.html

ANY WAYS U CAN GO TO
WWW.HEARTOFDESTINY.COM AND GET INTO HQ PICTURE GALLERY IN THE SECTION "PUERTO VALLARTA" U CAN GET MORE PICS OF THT DAY... HOPE THIS HELPS... I JUST LUV LEO LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAILEY R U SAYIN' THT HE'S ENGAGED???????? OMFG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:39 pm

what kind of link says cantaloupe crotch?! Razz no wonder its not found
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:41 pm

CUZ IT MUST SAY HER NAME THERE AND IT DOESNT WRK TO POST HER NAME U NO? I DUNNO WUT HAPPENS BUT IF I PUT "B-A-R" IT GOES LIKE THIS: Cantaloupe Crotch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:54 pm

yea i no. the same thing is happening to me. i cant figure it out. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:57 pm

who is doing this? c'mon gurls wtf? is it a virus or sth???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:02 pm

i honestly dont no taly. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:09 pm

ya i noticed that..thats kinda creepy whos doing that Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:16 am

well im not and i reali wanna no wtf is happening here cuz its creppy as she said. im not doin' anything... when u changed the colors bailey did u change her name for Cantaloupe Crotch lol jk jk omg!!! i cant understand y this happens... lol sooooooooooooooooo funny lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:24 pm

idk either but it is funny. i cant wait to see what happens next. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:01 pm

LMFAO it is pretty funny actuslly buh i really wanna know whos doing it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Quote :
when u changed the colors bailey did u change her name for Cantaloupe Crotch lol jk jk omg!!!

lol how the hell would i change her name to cantaloupe crotch????????? and i virus??? wtf! lol i cant be a virus.... cos no one knows about Cantaloupe Crotch but us.... and leo lover... and what leo lover is going to give this site a virus?!?!?!

MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 pm

who's leo lover? scratch

this whole thing is very puzzling. it cant be bailey though. that would be like sabotage to her own site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm

yaaa.. this whole situation is extremely wierd but also pretty funny Laughing ..i just hope who ever is doing this doesnt change leo name to anything wierd cuz we say his name alot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:59 am

yeah mayb some1 hav one of our passwords and is doing this can we change the passwords or there is a way were we can reset the site jk jk lol
and, well ur right if it doesnt change Leo's name its fine to me cuz we mention him allllllllllll the time.
hey gurls, hav u seen this movie?

http://www.dreamworks.com/homevideo/wadwth/240.html
it is funny, it is called a date with Ted Hamilton hehe imagine a date with Leo DiCaprio lol tht would b awesome, for u who havent watched it there u've got the trailer in case u wanna check it out and the others who just dont want cuz u find the name boring, dont lol lol! jk
annnnnnnd, about it ...lol it would b awesome to hav Leo staring in tht movie.. lol imagine a date with him..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:39 am

omg winning a date with leo dicaprio! i think through the whole entire date the little 5 year old girl who used to watch titanic 4 times a day inside of me would be screaming lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:17 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! ohh my gosh !!! would u do tht reali???????? ok me 2 i gotta admit it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:56 am

HAHA i wouldnt actually scream but i would be screaming on the inside Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???   

Back to top Go down

ARE U SURE UR READY TO CHECK THIS OUT???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1