Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

omg you guys!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: omg you guys!!!!!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:00 am

ok i have news that is making me VERY happy. lol. ok its not for sure yet but my family is talking about moving. right now it's hard for my sister cuz she wants to quit her job and go back to school becuz she didn't have the money before but now we have a way to help her. she wants to move back in with us and my mom would love to have her babies living with her forever believe me so she's ok with moving back in. but what we're talking about doing (my ingenious plan lol) is to wait for the housing market to go back up so we can sell our house and my sister's house for what it's truly worth. then we're going to buy one big house near courey with 5 bedrooms so even alex will have his own room. we would be able to cuz my house and my sister's house are both worth a pretty penny. we would make sure to buy a house that costs less than what we get for the two houses so we could pay for the house in cash and have plenty of money left over so tammy can go to school and i can go to school and the rest can gather interest.

i'm the type of person that can't stay in one place for a long time and i've been here 12 years. im ready to go somewhere new. lol. i really hope this happens so then i can be around courey and plenty of hot guys. lol. i would definitely still talk to u guys though u no. i promised. Very Happy

i'm sorry if this is stupid to u guys but im sooooooo happy. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:16 am

WOW!!! im reali glad for u u no, cuz ur a gr8 gurl and u deserve to hav gd news like this... we all b glad to knw tht ur doing well.
i cant wait till u move, cuz i knw tht will make u reali happy =)

I love you Like a Star @ heaven wish u the best Like a Star @ heaven I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:57 pm

aww thanks so much! Very Happy ur all so nice to me. i love you all like sisters. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 pm

we are all sisters llike ive said we are all a leo family lol Very Happy ..and OMG girl im so happy for you!..and your gonna be closer to that guy robert right? and your friend courey thats soo cool congratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:07 pm

yea but robert moved cuz his mom kicked him out and he wanted to get away from his ex which im glad cuz i dont want him getting back together with her. he's still not far though and he comes to visit. my mom says we cant move right now. i dont care. im saving up money and im going to go anyway. coureys mom told me i'm sweet and she loves me and i can live with her anytime but i would feel like im imposing. if i can get a job down there though and i can help her out then i might take her up on the offer. i cant live with my uncle. i no his wife would love me there but he drives me crazy. he's a total jerk but i deal with him so i can see courey. he loves to call ppl stupid a lot and he kept calling me a loser the other day. i just let it go though. he's beneath me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:26 pm

awww why would he call you a loset thatsso rude..but i agree if i moved in with my friend i would feel like im imposing to but when did you mom say that you guys would move?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:56 pm

she wanted to wait until the economy gets better and the price of houses goes back up so we could sell our house high. they said it should go back up by the end of the year but my moms so complicated she may never move anyway. to be honest i just have a really bad relationship with my parents and i keep forgiving them for hurting me the way they've always hurted me cuz they're my parents. i think ppl put up with a lot more than they should when it comes to family. i really just want to get out on my own. i might stay with coureys mom long enough to save up enough money to get my own place or i'll stay here and then get a place down there. all i no is im tired of being hurt.

he was calling me a loser cuz he's not a nice guy. he was called stuff like that by his dad and so for some reason he thinks its ok to pass on that hatred. i guess he forgets how it made him feel. my dad didnt say anything to him when he was calling me this stuff either. he was actually making it worse by saying more things.

idk. i'll be ok though. i'm going to make a life for myself. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 pm

aww why dont you have a good relationship with your parents?

ya im the same i cant wait to move out on my own you know to feel free like i can do what i want sure its alot of responsibility but im strong and i think i can deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 pm

well my dad walked out on us a long time ago and when he gets tired of having to pay rent he comes home and my mom lets him and my mom sent me away from my brother and sister to go live with my grandmother who hates me for a long time. i'm trying to let it all go cuz i don't want to carry any hatred in myself if that makes sense.

i'm very lucky though too cuz i have a lot of ppl who care for me and quite a few of them have offered me a place. i think i might try to get out of this house soon. i think i could have a better relationship with my parents if i just got away from them and got out on my own. it's hard living with someone u don't trust.

i'm sure you'll be fine when u get out on ur own. it can definitely be scary and hard but i think it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:39 am

"i'm trying to let it all go cuz i don't want to carry any hatred in myself " ya im the same id rather move on you know. its amazing that youve been through so much in your life but your still such a happy person..im like that also i try to move on with my life and be happy but i undertsand that its ok to cry sometimes but i dont like crying infront of people because i dont want them to feel pitty for me you know..froma young age i was always taught to be strong and not let childish people get to me..but its hard sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:31 pm

yea i understand. sometimes i feel like "ok dad i forgive u" and then other days he makes me so mad all over again. i dont really like talking about the past with him and sometimes he wants to but im like "how can i get over that if u dont let me?" i'm trying to be strong. i mean i talk to him like everyday. not really about anything important but i still take the effort to talk to him about something and for the most part we get along. i still love him through everything. i realized he didnt walk out on me because he was tired of being a dad. he walked out cuz things were hard and he was ashamed of himself for not being able to make it better.

i didnt mean to make this board deep. sorry u guys. i appreciate u listening and understanding raquel. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:41 am

its ook melissa were here for you Very Happy ..you know iv been through alot in my life to and i learned to rely on myself and no one else thats why my friends dont realy undertand why sometimes theres things i dont want to bring back like things they did to hurt me in the past so its ok that you dont want to talk to your dad about the past because i agree that you need to heal and him bringing it up all the time is making it hard for you to forget about it but hes probably just trying to make sure that things with you 2 are ok and you arnt holding a grudge against him at least thats what my friend told me she was doing by bringing back bad memories. but i think its good that your forgiving him because you shouldnt have to be stressing over something he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg you guys!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

omg you guys!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1