Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

I've found this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TALY

PostSubject: I've found this...   Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:05 am

Wanna contact Leo just to let him knw he's awesome... mhh, how about mailing him? lol well here there's a posibility to get his mail or sth wanna try.
Help me out some1 who is interested too. Just wanted to share...

geek
http://www.filmstew.com/CD2_Details.aspx?ContactID=229610
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:15 pm

OMG that would be soo cool, who else is up for it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:00 pm

i mean i wanna mail him but wut should i do?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:11 am

i noe like what do you say to leonardo dicaprio!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:25 am

lol. yeah exactly wut do i say tht hasnt anybody said it first to him???????? kind of hard isnt it?! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:53 pm

lol u should tell him what a great actor he is. im sure he loves hearing that more than omg i would f*ck the life out of u. lol.

i read before, now this was during the days of growing pains, some girl wrote to him and she told him how talented he was and she put her phone number in it and he called her and wanted to meet up with her cuz she lived in canada and he was going to be there shooting this boy's life. it was really cool. she said he had to spend quite a bit of time convincing her it was really him and he started reading her letter to her so she would no and then she cussed and apologized and she said he just laughed. she never got to meet him though cuz they were in different areas and she wasn't allowed to go see him but she said he was really sweet to her.

i think honestly if u just act normal and tell him from your heart what a fan you are then he'd be cool and u may have better luck. idk though and i dont want to get ur hopes up. lol. good luck though if u do mail him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:58 pm

omg that girl is sooo lucky! honestly i dont think i wouuld write him saying " omg i love you so much your so hot!" i would comment on hhow talented he is and how well he is handling his career and how great it is that he cares so much for the environment and stuff like that..that would prolly catch his attention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:04 pm

yea i think that would be good. he'd probly find u more mature than the 'oh ur hot' girls lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TALY

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:15 pm

sure of course i wasnt going to say "oh my gosh wut a piece of hunk u'r meen!!! hottest star" i mean, im not like tht lol jk and i wasnt even thinkin' like tht... lol jk jk i mean, there are lots of girls tht hav the opportunities to get closer to him, and just say to him "ur extremely hot" or sth like tht u no? i h8 tht cuz its kind of annoyin' some1 sayin' tht stuff. Suspect affraid lol dont u fink?
about mailin' him, well... i was just sayin' tht would b gr8 but i dont feel like doin' it. anyway if i would i would b myself not try to say sth to call his attention cuz i fink tht u gotta b urself... not pretend to b sth more. cuz im reali not lol
personally, i knw wut i am and wut i am not... lol i might not b enough 4 him ok? but i knw tht i can b sweet to the point to call the attention of the one i luv, it doesnt mean tht he is goin' 2 fall in luv lol jk im not sayin' tht im just sayin' tht i knw tht i would b myself in front of him. cuz when i was at high, i was like tryin' 2 get on w/everybody... i was a mixture of feelings, confused teenage girl u no? although, i was outgoing i was like kind of shy...
but i realized tht i wasnt goin' anywhere if i wasnt myself... u no?
tht is awesome cuz makes u feel alive... if some1 gotta like u is going to like u for wut u reali are and if he needs to h8 me he will for wut i am... but not likin' me for sth tht im not lol.
im not against anyone of u gurls, i mean of ur opinions if u find this rude or sth might b cuz i was tryin' 2 explane sth in a foreign language... and its hard to me to get across my mssg ok? to u all!! so... understand pz. and sry if i said sth wrong... deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:55 pm

i understand what ur saying. i wasnt saying be something ur not either. i was just saying tell him from ur heart what u would want to say to him not the usual stuff he hears from teenage girls. he seems like a great guy and it would be cool to meet him or talk to him but i understand that will probly never happen.

and taly i dont think leo would hate u. i think he would admire u more for being urself than being something u think he wants u to be. im sure he's used to fake girls being like that. for example, B-A-R.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:11 am

ya taly i didnt mean to be something your not either..being yourself is really important in relationships because if your not being yourself then your going to have to live with acting totally diferent with that person and that really sucks..so i totally agree with your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've found this...   

Back to top Go down

I've found this...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1