Leonardo DiCaprio

This is a site where we talk all about the amazing Leonardo Dicaprio. Everyone is welcome, there are no rules just be yourself! I'm Bailey, the administrator and I'm looking forward to meeting all you Leo fans. He is a phenomenal person and actor.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MBEAN213

PostSubject: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:42 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-23-not-so-blind-item-26#respond

of course it's a blind item but a lot of ppl think its about them. what do u girls think? u think leo's cheating on Cantaloupe Crotch? i think it's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b.
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:16 pm

its weird that perez didn't say who it was. he loves doing that. I HOPE hes cheating on her. and the key word in there was "hes hitting the BARS" so yeah i think its about them

TALY

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm

thnx 4 sharing melissa.
ok. b4 checkin' it i was like omg!! is he reali cheating on her? i dk much about perez u knw cuz im not from the us. but reali dk anything bout cheating on her... mh, if he cheats on her he dissapointed me cuz he can break up w/her b4 doin' tht shit. i mean, dont get me wrong im not against him or anything is just tht he could get away from her b4 gettin' 2 tht point wut do u fink gurls?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:43 pm

yea BARS could mean like he's back to hitting other models. Razz

well he may have broken up with her we dont no. they havent been seen together recently so who knows. or maybe she doesnt care if he dates other ppl. that would be a horrible relationship to be in but u never know. its not like she loves him. sad to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:20 am

yaa and i think hes finally realizing everything we've said on this forum about her only being with him to boost her career..its sad because its a hard situation to be in but he has to realize he can do sooooo much better then her!

our forum party just gets closer and closer with each passing day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBEAN213

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:20 pm

lol yea it does! i need a party. im having withdrawals. lol

yea i bet before going to bed leo reads this forum and we helped him realize what a WHOREible person she is. we're heroes. we're saving leo's life.

i'm so sorry. i say really stupid stuff when im tired and my nephew made me exhausted today cuz i had to run after him all day and wrestle with him and all sorts of boot camp like training stuff. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raquell<3

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am

lol when im tired im too tired to even blink Laughing ..but honestly cant wait till he dumps her so i dont have to see pictures of them together any more and he can finally be free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch   

Back to top Go down

i think this is about leo and Cantaloupe Crotch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1